Julmodels

She sure is pretty. These are from less than an hour after cyberleader's. Later she had a shirt on, management probably told her to cover up.

And if you can't see those then maybe the following works.

Create an account to see this content!

I am curious about what is the moving image outside their window; it looks like a digital billboard since it does not match with the TV so does not seem to be a reflection. Well, that is not the important site to see.

Edited by StnCld316
I don't know what works and edited for clarification

On ‎2018‎-‎01‎-‎07 at 9:31 AM, Max 2017 said:

Seen her doing a show with Stephan's sister but don't do anything as she sees her like a sister too. lol

It might have been this session. They seemed to be masturbating to something on the TV but I saw nothing on the TV to get excited about. Stella was sure laughing hilariously. She took the big stuffed toy off-camera and came back laughing so I looked in the kitchen and Stephan was crawling around on the floor like he was hiding from them. Unfortunately I did not get better images of the other woman.

For what it is worth, I have figured out why the image quality for my captures are lousy. I was using GIF and it supports only 256 colors. Future captures will use JPEG and be better quality.

If someone wants to give me some hints about how to post images then I will try to do it correctly in the future. I can upload to the gallery but when I try to insert a link it does not work.

Edited by StnCld316
question about inserting images

1 hour ago, Sam Cuddly said:

It might have been this session. They seemed to be masturbating to something on the TV but I saw nothing on the TV to get excited about. Stella was sure laughing hilariously. She took the big stuffed toy off-camera and came back laughing so I looked in the kitchen and Stephan was crawling around on the floor like he was hiding from them. Unfortunately I did not get better images of the other woman.

For what it is worth, I have figured out why the image quality for my captures are lousy. I was using GIF and it supports only 256 colors. Future captures will use JPEG and be better quality.

If someone wants to give me some hints about how to post images then I will try to do it correctly in the future. I can upload to the gallery but when I try to insert a link it does not work.

You have to upload the Pictures right at the post. Hot Linking from the Gallery won't work.

I have edited your Post so the Images now show.

Dayyyuuuummm ! This girl has got it all !
I am not usually a fan of 'cam girls' on these sites,but I am willing to make an exception in her case!
The way she screws him is fabulous! When she orgasms she pulls some faces, she looks like a 1970's stadium rock bands lead guitarist in mid solo!
A every outfit she wears looks great !

Sexy Secretary

Ballerina

Burlesque Secretary?

Maid

Orange Lacy Baywatch?