VHTV General Chat Part #1

Is this a new site or not it looks similar to VV. Anyway it is great to see a new site finally i was waiting for one. You must of paid for that site quickly stncld , straight in the bedroom lmao.

15 hours ago, Rob1 said:

Is this a new site or not it looks similar to VV. Anyway it is great to see a new site finally i was waiting for one. You must of paid for that site quickly stncld , straight in the bedroom lmao.

I got those Pictures from the Menu.  If you click on the Locked Rooms it shows a picture of what the room looks like.. Then I just posted them to give others a look at what the Room looks like.

No problems stncld you don't have to act all innocent lol. By the way guys a new apartment has been added i don't know if you guys remember Katya & Ruslan but these two was on rlc years ago infact they was on rlc when i first joined brings back great memories.

I did see a pic of them making an odd appearance on VV thats probably how they got an apartment on VH.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Not so much live action since I see the tape skipping several times. Seen the same action about 4 times in one minute span (even the clock in the left corner of the screen skips backwards). Wondering how much of this is real time??? Oh, in one of the apartments one of the guys is wearing a hoodie over his head - fuck man - what kind of new generation is this? Even Smitty (of Kitty and Smith of RLC) wears a fucking toque in the apartment - FFS!!!