VHTV General Chat Part #1

53 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Zoi & Tim visit Clara & Stas and perhaps planning a foursome since we already seen a limited threesome. This is my first ever pic posted and the bugs are biting my ass (having a hard time inserting pics but using a roundabout way).

Create an account to see this content!

Zoi and Clara discussing Tim's oral skills.. LOL

The trouble with George and his boomarang cock is that he and it keep coming back again and again and again.......................

I do wish he would fuck off I am sick of the sight of him.

Are they that short of blokes in Russia lol.

i see Edda is putting on a solo show for the punters right now which to be honest does look rather stupid what with writhing about on the sofa etc etc and is somewhat destroying the myth of supposedly watching real life lol. She often has in the past looked directly at the cams and given a little smirk.

Having said that she is probably bored shitless with being on her own lol what with her plonker of a b/f being out.

1 hour ago, Max 2017 said:

Stacy, Xenia, Gary & Dora have to be the most pointless tenants ever. lol

Yep you ain't wrong there Max absolutely useless, not even there most of the time and when they are they are in bed. If you are lucky you may see them in the shower (wow) which ain't much good as you need binoculars to see any detail lol.