VHTV General Chat Part #1

7 hours ago, cyberleader said:

your logic is correct.each one has their own personality and style,put them all together and it is true where do you start.its hard to pick one,do you choose one over the other?,the well built blond would seem to be first choice but why?.the other three also have their own style.do we just see whats on the outside before digging a little deeper,each brings something to the party and combined together it makes for great viewing

i like this connundrum of the four of them.

By the way, one of my nieces (also my goddaughter) has identical twin daughters but they do have different personalities (likes, dislikes, habits, etc). We have the privilege of watching girls on these sites but we don't get to really know their individual personality (can't even get through the language barrier for starters).

I love big tits and big butts and long hair so I focus on her (at the strip club I did the exact same thing as I would start vibrating in my chair in anticipation). At CasaHot, two other girls have awesome big butts but I go with the one that appeals the most to my eyes but also curiosity. Sometimes the outer appearance doesn't help if her one-on-one interaction is a total bust. Sometimes a girl that I didn't find attractive but felt sorry for and gave her a chance ended up to being a memorable, enjoyable and fun time that left both of us anxious for the next opportunity.

I am all for more girls but my eyes get fucked up (like the pic below) from trying to check out each girl as they move about.

Image result for spiral glasses    AHHH - can you all stand still for a bit so my eyes can refocus - LOL.

20 minutes ago, cyberleader said:

there is a cleaning lady in cassa,i know she must keep her identity hidden,it would be nice ti see her do her tidy chores in her best formall evening wear (naked) ,it would be nice,maybe someone could have a word.just a thought

Create an account to see this content!

Cyberleader, you are truly a dirty pervert who can't get his mind out of the gutter. There are many tenants in all the available voyeur sites to watch but NO-O-O-O you want to see this female. She is striking the pose that Nelly does so well vacuuming while naked but I do whole heartedly agree that she should be naked or at least wearing a skimpy maid's outfit. Maybe Plank can put in a word since he seems to know a lot about these sites. So, I vote for naked too.

14 minutes ago, cyberleader said:

under those frumpy clothes could be the body of a goddess,we just dont know, that is the mystery behind it.

It is the wonderment or it is part of our nature to "realize" our fantasy (okay, dirty thoughts - lol). Maybe we really are pigs that women think we are. I am guilty as sinned and loving it. Being a pervert and a voyeur are the same thing - isn't it? I visualize mostly all women naked but just like you I want to verify my imagination - there we go with needing proof or evidence to support our thoughts. Being a pervert/voyeur is not easy and can get very stressful so women have to undress for us. LMFAO

nah, women are worse than men,i have seen a group of women tear a bloke to shreds and verbally kick him to the kerb,us lads we tend to watch what we say around women most of the time,there are things that the ladies can get away with but us poor chaps have to mind our P n Qs..they aint nout rong with picturing ladies minus their clothes.as the women do the same to us men.

whats needed is the glasses from the xxx movie with the penetrator mode lol

5 minutes ago, cyberleader said:

nah, women are worse than men,i have seen a group of women tear a bloke to shreds and verbally kick him to the kerb,us lads we tend to watch what we say around women most of the time,there are things that the ladies can get away with but us poor chaps have to mind our P n Qs..they aint nout rong with picturing ladies minus their clothes.as the women do the same to us men.

whats needed is the glasses from the xxx movie with the penetrator mode lol

Currently out of "likes" for the day already.

I heard too that women at a male strip clubs are aggressive, disrespectful and get wild as hell. They even grope fully dressed waiters and do get away with it. If we did that to female waitresses we would be charged. I like sexually aggressive women - hurt me - lol.

"whats needed is the glasses from the xxx movie with the penetrator mode lol" - would work for me

Second time now that I seen a guy with a similar disguise leave the room to the left of the kitchen cam. Maybe these are landlords or stay there to maintain the apartment/house or voyeur-house reps to monitor the girls or technicians for the cams. She looks like a thief caught on cam - lol.