ok So it seems some are unhappy with the male situation at GP. This is understandable as we has certain ideas and expectations for the Girls of our choosing. Some of us (well Me) was pairing them off,I had Neca and Amina, Belle and Blair, and Jes and Rose with a sample of Belle to make it chill. But than the husband show up and threw a wench into that plan, But he did not disappoint either he dug Jes out on several occasions to the liking of all. So what is it we want from GP? Those who want all out lesbian sex with their favorite girls  will have to to wait cause I just don't see it with this group of girls.but as some depart and new ones come in it is possible. Now on to  Amina It's not her fault or Jes that we have males in the APT, This lies on ours and RLC heads ours for the Bitching and complaining about the fakeness, RLC's for the rush to please us. By allowing Jes husband in GP they open the door for all the girls. when what they should have done was ship Jes and hubby to the couples APT and added a bed to level 2 at GP or turned it to a chill out spot like at Taya and Will's. Now by last thing is this for all who have a problem with guys a GP Ya better get used to it cause once the pool becomes available there will be guys all over the place PEACE 

Yo Shaka

If we could have all-out lesbian sex I would love it, but when it is just all girls the reality is nearer to NO sex

And these guys - Jas' Man Mountain and Amina's Stud - actually bring out the sexiness and open  nakedness in their girls

But we have had some stinkers in the past - like Vika and the Gimp - who hid their own sex while souring the pitch in the house for others to display

Meanwhile, Jas and Amina have never looked more beautiful because they are happy.

And I rather like the idea that Nika, after a night listening to Meena's moans of love, has a throbbing pussy and is firstly regretting not allowing Meena's fingers in the other night and second is thinking she might slide along to see if Rose has any ideas what might be done

5 hours ago, iloner said:

Yo Shaka

Si pudiéramos tener sexo lésbico completo, me encantaría, pero cuando se trata solo de chicas, la realidad está más cerca de NO tener sexo

Y estos tipos - Jas 'Man Mountain y Amina's Stud - en realidad ponen de manifiesto la sensualidad y la desnudez abierta en sus chicas

Pero hemos tenido algunos malos olores en el pasado, como Vika y el Gimp, que escondieron su propio sexo mientras agriaron el terreno de juego en la casa para que otros lo exhiban.

Mientras tanto, Jas y Amina nunca se han visto más bellas porque son felices.

Y me gusta la idea de que Nika, después de una noche escuchando los gemidos de amor de Meena, tenga un coño palpitante y en primer lugar se arrepiente de no haber permitido los dedos de Meena la otra noche y segundo está pensando que podría deslizarse para ver si Rose tiene alguna idea que se puede hacer

I can only speak for myself, and for no one else. But if I have clear, if they ask my opinion, the houses of couples, are for couples, and games that want to have, with other people or other couples.
As for the girls' houses "on vacation", I absolutely refuse to bring "friends" for their vacations.
The main reason, to enjoy hetero sex, I already have couples' houses. Of course, I do not drool over any girl, nor do I want to be her fan
But I think rather that putting guys in the girls' houses, the only thing it does is kill the fun part of girls alone, whether sexual or not, to become the typical couple in a house.
I could write more than one sheet and more than 10 comments because it is not worthwhile for the viewer, that there are guys inside the houses of the girls. but equally, I do not want to bother anyone either, and to tire of a too long text.
And since my way of thinking, it seems that is the least shared, I propose an idea, that surely you will all love.

Why not bring all the boys of the girls, we would have a good time, even on Sundays, they could meet in the great hall and watch the games of the Spanish football league, it would not be a bad plan, in plan tavern ... Even some wednesdays, we have the Champions League?
The parties would be more animated, all the boys drinking beer until they became blind, and with the aggressiveness that the men of those lands tend to be ... even who knows ... I would not rule out watching a boxing show ... hey, for the same price, we could even see many diversions that we never imagined.

12 hours ago, ShaKa ZuLu Forum VJ said:

Entonces parece que algunos están descontentos con la situación masculina en GP. Esto es comprensible ya que tenemos ciertas ideas y expectativas para las Chicas de nuestra elección. Algunos de nosotros (bueno yo) los estaba emparejando, tenía a Neca y Amina, Belle y Blair, y Jes y Rose con una muestra de Belle para hacer que se enfriara. Pero el marido apareció y echó una moza en ese plan, pero no decepcionó, ya sea que sacó a Jes en varias ocasiones al gusto de todos. Entonces, ¿qué es lo que queremos de GP? Aquellos que quieran todo el sexo lésbico con sus chicas favoritas tendrán que esperar porque simplemente no lo veo con este grupo de chicas. Pero como algunos salen y otros entran, es posible. Ahora vamos a Amina. No es su culpa o Jes que tenemos hombres en la APT, Esto yace en la nuestra y RLC dirige la nuestra para la Bitching y quejándose de la falsedad, RLC ' s por la prisa de complacernos. Al permitir que Jes marido en GP abran la puerta para todas las chicas. cuando lo que deberían haber hecho fue enviar a Jes y a su esposo a la pareja APT y agregaron una cama al nivel 2 en el GP o la convirtieron en un lugar para relajarse como en Taya y Will's. Ahora lo último es esto para todos los que tienen un problema con los chicos. Un GP. Ya es mejor que te acostumbres. Una vez que la piscina esté disponible, habrá muchachos por todos lados. PAZ 

RLC, with this behavior, only puts shit in their pockets. He already did it with Vika, but he keeps trying, when he sees that the houses do not work.
Metio girls of sexcam, believing that it would be good and these girls would animate the houses ... serious mistake, the girls who do sexcam, dedicate hours and hours to earn their money with their shows ... RLC justified it, saying that we we see the shows without paying ... (okay, it was not his literal words, but that's what they implied).
When people who enter RLC, I do not think I pay to see the same thing on those pages. For example, people do not want to interact with girls or couples, as they do in those pages. That just to give an example.
Before I said, that RLC, put shit in their pockets, and I think it is the right expression, because as you say, I create situations, for later, and I am convinced that it is premeditated, to give a change to root.
People want to see girls as they have a good time, as their bodies show, how they laugh, as they do shows, but I think that the people who enter the houses of the girls, do not want to see the same thing as in the homes of the couples. For being more specific, RLC puts a boy in, and people start saying, "well, it will be for one night," as the boy does not leave, they say "well, I suppose we can take a weekend", as neither March they say "3 or 4 days, it's fine, although more time seems excessive", and the boys are still there.
It always seemed wrong to me, because some girls do allow them to bring their boys and others do not ... because they do not bring all the girls' boys, and they share their vacations ... in reality, it does not matter what a boy that all bring their partners. In short, the houses were sold alone.
And for hundreds of other things, when RLC makes this type of bets, I say, that in reality, "they put shit in their pockets"

35 minutes ago, Danny said:

Cuanto más, mejor será obtener tanto como puedan cuando sean jóvenes. Disfruta de las chicas polla. 

It's true, we put together orgies every night ... lol
But I think it's going to be more feasible for you to stop seeing the girls partying, with little clothes ... to see a show that you can see in any couples house.
Well, maybe, as I thought, if there are enough kids, maybe we can watch some Champions League soccer game, and stop seeing so much film, that nobody is interested. More beer and less blankets. LOL

3 minutes ago, vortios said:

It's true, we put together orgies every night ... lol
But I think it's going to be more feasible for you to stop seeing the girls partying, with little clothes ... to see a show that you can see in any couples house.
Well, maybe, as I thought, if there are enough kids, maybe we can watch some Champions League soccer game, and stop seeing so much film, that nobody is interested. More beer and less blankets. LOL

You need to stay away from the drugs, they are fucking with your head. C:-)

1 minute ago, Harry1949 said:

Ok.  This is a good move by RLC.  Ami and Nil (previously aka Hulk) have moved to Couples on VaCa.  Very good move, I think

Sorry just realized my error.  Ami's bf is Blonde or aka Ken.  Now we know he is Nil.  I was thinking of jas's b/f who is still at GP.