Open letter to the lady members

jugghead

21 hours ago, Sarah said:

Have been on and agree the endless talk and speculating about the girls is boring and off- putting. You will benefit and realise quicker how much use are getting played by certain girls.

Hi Sarah,

I think it is clear that the men here do want to hear the woman's perspective on the goings on - just look at the appreciative response to posts.

You hint we could learn how some of the girls 'play' us.   Yes please.     We want to learn and understand.

like evening and late night ..

for many reasons many women`s are not in the chat or when they see the emanation of the chat they move away ..They will not return

- Abusive and obscene language of some habitual chatters about the barca girls, or continuous comments about their lives maybe bored some women`s and they choose not to participate in the chat

- When a woman jump in the chat some chatters start sexual or uncomfortable comments  to see the reaction of the woman chatter, or questions about the private life of this woman, about personal tastes etc ..in particular several chatters continuous comments despising women`s for some kind of hatred that they carry inside surely for bad experiences of the past .. it is easy to recognize them when I jump to the chat he starts these comments, other women`s got tired and did not return

- private messages ... obscene and bordering on harassment ... and very obsessive when they do not find an answer

- continued sexist comments about women`s, about the body or attitudes of women`s..etc etc

I see rlc and I see it with different eyes..I see beyond the bodies and the sex, I am interested in the personal routine of the tenants and the way they have to fit their lives in this project .. their sexual life is a great complement to enjoy the rlc experience, the true voyeur enjoys all the moments that couples offer and not only the sexual ones

men`s and women`s are neither better nor worse, they are different with many things in common

Thank you for making your criticisms so bluntly but then I have always found, and enjoyed your bluntness in Chat, even when I may disagree.  If any of what you described happened to me I would not continue either.  Thank you for persisting and continuing in Chat.  And I agree that men and women see things differently, that is why I appreciate your participation and that of others like Alittle, 90noway, Susan, and others.

FROM WIKIPEDIA

The term voyeurism or scopophilia, more rare scoptophilia, is a paraphilia that characterizes who, to obtain sexual excitement and pleasure, desires and loves to watch or spy on semi-naked, naked or intent to undress, or even people engaged in sexual intercourse. . [1] Masturbation often accompanies the voyeuristic act.

Voyeurism (from the French voyeur, "the beholder") can take different forms, but its main characteristic is that voyeurs are normally not directly connected to the person of their interest, who is often unaware of being observed. The voyeur can be defined in the same way as a person who enjoys seeing situations of suffering or the misfortune of others (Schadenfreude).

In some cultures voyeurism is considered a deviant practice and also a sexual crime. In the United Kingdom, non-consensual voyeurism has become a crime since 1 May 2004, [2] while in Canada a similar law was promulgated at the end of 2005

So .. who says that looks at RLC to see the real life of couples coocking or sleeping or something else or is a liar or not a voyeu.

14 hours ago, 1brain1 said:

FROM WIKIPEDIA

The term voyeurism or scopophilia, more rare scoptophilia, is a paraphilia that characterizes who, to obtain sexual excitement and pleasure, desires and loves to watch or spy on semi-naked, naked or intent to undress, or even people engaged in sexual intercourse. . [1] Masturbation often accompanies the voyeuristic act.

Voyeurism (from the French voyeur, "the beholder") can take different forms, but its main characteristic is that voyeurs are normally not directly connected to the person of their interest, who is often unaware of being observed. The voyeur can be defined in the same way as a person who enjoys seeing situations of suffering or the misfortune of others (Schadenfreude).

In some cultures voyeurism is considered a deviant practice and also a sexual crime. In the United Kingdom, non-consensual voyeurism has become a crime since 1 May 2004, [2] while in Canada a similar law was promulgated at the end of 2005

So .. who says that looks at RLC to see the real life of couples coocking or sleeping or something else or is a liar or not a voyeu.

Then, not to put too fine a point on it: what are you doing on RLC or here? If you do not think it is a true voyeur site and those who watch are not really voyeurs then what do you get out of it?

CapeGuy as usual you sum up my thoughts better than I.  This is unacceptable behaviour.  I think that inadvertantly Juggy has just exposed one of the reasons why females do not participate in our Chat.  While I do not have the power to ban someone, it is in my power to tell the Mods that I am offended by this members statements.

Yes, right. I mentioned two people with their names because I, unlike other people, do not report invented facts but I expose myself in front of everyone, I'm not hypocritical by hiding the truth. It is very easy to tell things without references, no one can contradict. If then the administrator of the forum considers it appropriate bann me is in his rights but in my knowledge I know I am sincere. As for the application of Capeguy ... I have NEVER said to be a Voyeur, and if I come to this forum it is to exchange opinions and comments about what happens on RLC. Then if I look at RLC these are my business and, since I pay, I do not have to justify myself with anyone.
Sorry if there are any errors but I use Translator, I'm not speaking English

Happy Easter everyone

if I can join the conversation of you .. I would say something

I think it is a mistake to censor or ban comment, everyone has the right to express themselves and say their opinions as they perceive reality ...

I really feel that my comment hurt ... I just wanted to be realistic, here someone asked the question why women do not participate in the chat and I wanted to help that change by giving my point of view

If you want women to participate in the chat maybe making some slight changes they will be encouraged or if you do not want this then continue the same ... I just wanted to put some light in the conversation, my own light

in terms of references to my person ... so ... so .. I am open to learn from my mistakes and change to improve as a person and friend 

the debate is good, and I apologize that my words bare an uncomfortable truth

hugs

Dear StnCld316. Thanks for the information, I did not think that in this forum there was a censorship, but you are the administrator and you make the rules, I can only observe them. There is one thing that I would like to know, if that is the law, then anyone can write in PM what he wants and also use offensive words, insults, blasphemies, so nobody comes to know anything. Or maybe you are the only person who can judge everything? Did i misunderstood ?
Thanks for reading