RLC Spy

Max 2017

Hang on, I've missed something here.Are members being accused of being rlc spies again, or 'rlc agents'?
Or is one of the tenants supposed to be a spy embedded in one of the apartments?
What would be the point of that when there are camera's everywhere?
The spy better be careful that they don't fall off a roof, or under a train, or out of a window, or accidentally get poisoned!
Oooh topical yet frighteningly true !!! :ph34r:

3 minutes ago, Plank said:

Hang on, I've missed something here.Are members being accused of being rlc spies again, or 'rlc agents'?
Or is one of the tenants supposed to be a spy embedded in one of the apartments?
What would be the point of that when there are camera's everywhere?
The spy better be careful that they don't fall off a roof, or under a train, or out of a window, or accidentally get poisoned!
Oooh topical yet frighteningly true !!! :ph34r:

Not the first time then? Sounds like some just get bored and come out with this sort of stuff just to get a reaction :rolleyes:

37 minutes ago, Danny said:

Not the first time then? Sounds like some just get bored and come out with this sort of stuff just to get a reaction :rolleyes:

Not new unfortunately. There was one member that when challenged about his viewpoint/opinion on anything would like to call people 'rlc agents'.
I had supported that individual during one incident as I had witnessed it as well. A few months later he was accusing me of being an 'rlc agent' and all sorts of despicable shit.
I'm not going to name names, as far as I am concerned that incident is old news and beneath me & not worthy of my time.
He was banned, but I see that he has resurfaced. Watch your backs.

40 minutes ago, Plank said:

Not new unfortunately. There was one member that when challenged about his viewpoint/opinion on anything would like to call people 'rlc agents'.
I had supported that individual during one incident as I had witnessed it as well. A few months later he was accusing me of being an 'rlc agent' and all sorts of despicable shit.
I'm not going to name names, as far as I am concerned that incident is old news and beneath me & not worthy of my time.
He was banned, but I see that he has resurfaced. Watch your backs.

"When someone accuses you of doing something you're not doing, it's usually because they're the ones doing it."