Chat Box

StnCld316

55 minutes ago, Shaggy said:

Has it really been improved or just made worse!! Lets hope more has to be added because personally been made worse. JMO

It's just something new.  I have taken some notes on what others have said in the Chat and have forwarded them to Admin and see if anything can be done providing there is a Setting to make changes.  It seems to be an improvement as some have stated in the Chat. It has more Functionality for the Members than the Previous Chat.

As of now the one suggestion I can make based on just a few minutes of use is I hope the admins can find a way for our avatars to be included with our names. They were a good way to more easily follow each person's comments, finding the avatar is easier than picking out the nicknames. My ywo pennies for now, may have more later.

51 minutes ago, Bandit said:

Will it make a change and get more members chatting - Only time will tell :ph34r:

Only time will tell on that part.

The is a few Good Features with this Chat that should address the Main Issue that some Members had with the Previous Chats.

1 hour ago, hillbilly said:

As of now the one suggestion I can make based on just a few minutes of use is I hope the admins can find a way for our avatars to be included with our names. They were a good way to more easily follow each person's comments, finding the avatar is easier than picking out the nicknames. My ywo pennies for now, may have more later.

The Avatars were first there when the Chat was installed.  Many Members said they could only see 4 or 5 Comments depending how many Characters were used composing the Comments. The Avatars were Removed and now the Chat has room to see 8 or 9 Comments now. To the Right of the Chat is a List that shows how many Members are Currently in the Chat. Those have Avatars.   There are a lot of Features on this Chat that Members can Interact with that the Previous Chat never had.   Definitely a big Improvement.

8 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

The Avatars were first there when the Chat was installed.  Many Members said they could only see 4 or 5 Comments depending how many Characters were used composing the Comments. The Avatars were Removed and now the Chat has room to see 8 or 9 Comments now. To the Right of the Chat is a List that shows how many Members are Currently in the Chat. Those have Avatars.   There are a lot of Features on this Chat that Members can Interact with that the Previous Chat never had.   Definitely a big Improvement.

Ok that's a good compromise but I think we just found a major flaw. We can edit delete our comments, yes, but Toffini, zzakary and I just discovered we can edit/delete other people's comments too! Might wanna fix that!

19 minutes ago, hillbilly said:

Ok that's a good compromise but I think we just found a major flaw. We can edit delete our comments, yes, but Toffini, zzakary and I just discovered we can edit/delete other people's comments too! Might wanna fix that!

I have notified Admin of this. It will be fixed.  It's just a change in the Permissions.

3 minutes ago, Pleasant said:

The thing that i find odd is that the newest comments are now at the top, so you have to scroll up rather than seeing the latest right away. It makes it look like what was posted say half an hour ago is the last one.

You can change it in the settings.