Fan Page Aria

I guess Aria did read my comments yesterday...her boyfriend did show and she did have sex with him as expected.  I don't think there is going to be any other type of sex in B2...nothing but teasing and near misses..."and laughing at the viewers" who sits and waits for their fantasies to come true.  One thing about Aria's boyfriend "once the sex is over and he has had his stay over he leaves and doesn't try to stay and take over the apartment."   I see that Mila is over again at B2...and seems to be enjoying herself around the others.....maybe RLC should move her over there for good...lets hope when she does go back to B1 that Malina and her boyfriend well have cleaned the sheets and bed covers on her bed from the finger fucking and the dick pulling.."NASTY ASSES"..LOL8)

Naomi feels comfortable with her caresses to Aria, since they know that Aria, is not going to jump on Naomi to try to return the caresses and of course to have nothing else ...
So, from what I see, we will continue to see that everyone caresses Aria, but she will still be in her things ...
A great girl, Aria, and very beautiful, that is undoubted, but I start to think if she is the right girl for this house.

41 minutes ago, vortios said:

Naomi feels comfortable with her caresses to Aria, since they know that Aria, is not going to jump on Naomi to try to return the caresses and of course to have nothing else ...
So, from what I see, we will continue to see that everyone caresses Aria, but she will still be in her things ...
A great girl, Aria, and very beautiful, that is undoubted, but I start to think if she is the right girl for this house.

Aria is great.    She does her own thing on her own terms.  

If she ever got drunk she just might surprise the other two.   (Me being over-hopeful again!)

She is not subtlety but she is spectacle.

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, CowArt said:

Lovely pic StnCld, but why in Aria's fanpage? She's not in the pic.

That's Mila down on Naomi. I don't think Aria is into the girl-on-girl games since her boyfriend keeps her satisfied.

Looks like Aria is allowing her man to be around the other girls while laying on the bed.."she seems to be the only one topless"...but also seems to keep this attention towards her.  This may not be a good idea for Aria at this point...."even though its her man..doesn't mean he's not looking and checking out the other goods."..lol  and I sure her room mates "Alexa and Ksusha" is also checking him out....too....in a wet way!!!8)

• 4 weeks later...

Now that Amina has taken control of both B1 and B2, I wonder if Aria well have to share her boyfriend with Amina for the viewers in the future?  I do recall Amina taking the thrown away from Belle when it was her turn to run things in B1.....and now away from Mary who seem to be doing a good job....and didn't have to keep the girls drunk to do either...."I did catch Mary crying the other night in her room with Bridget who gave her comfort."8)

Aria is back home again....looks like Amina has all the girls except Ksusha laying on the bed of Aria...."Alexa, Aria and Mila has nice booties that you can see"...Amina's ass looks like a ironing board..."could be she is taking to many of those "no ass a tall-pills"..LOL  From the looks of things Ksusha is keeping her distance or keeping her dignity.  Surly later tonight Amina well have the girls drink until their drunk enough to perform for her satisfaction.  When Mila left today from B1 I was hoping she was gone for good..."she is starting to look more and more like a follower on a leash for Amina instead of the person she arrived as"....I do believe if she is that hungry to keep her head between every women legs she see's RLC should have sent her to visit Masha and Sasha house to eat all she wants....she has become very weird...she has the beauty..but not the brains to go with it, and looks if Alexa is standing in the shadows.8)

Looks like Amina has the girls Aria, Alexa and Ksusha out again today.  Maybe Amina well allow Megan to bring her stud "Fonzie" over to B2 and give the girls a poking or just watch Megan get screwed until Mary and Elly are ready for their second round....of course Megan well have to bring Miroslava to coach it all.....I am sure they would enjoy the show.8)

Looks like Amina didn't leave after all, I see that she slept with Aria last night....."still giving all in the apartment instructions"..but at least she didn't ware those funky looking gray shorts that she has been wearing for the last two weeks.  I also see that Alexa's mother is visiting her "I am sure there won't be any smooching or cuddling between her and Amina, while Alexa's mother is there either....."unless fabricated."   As both apartments B1 and B2 are empty at this time surely there all under one roof or the sun enjoying and celebrating there easy earnings and fees.8)

As the others "Alexa and Ksusha" sits in the living room,  Aria has gotten her weekly dick dose from her boyfriend.  I like this guy because he comes to the apartment,  takes care of his lady "Aria" speaks to her room mates and not try to be some kind of macho man or international lover and leaves within a few hours.  Even though Aria has rubbed on a few of the girls puss every now and then for the viewers...she has been very faith-full to her man.8)

• 2 weeks later...

B2 is about as interesting as watching paint dry. I'd sooner see Aria's bf bang either of the other two than just Aria, or have them do a threesome just to keep things lively. The only things that are obvious now: the girls have gained weight due to doing next to nothing and Aria's bf shows up once per week to keep her satisfied.

10 hours ago, TBird97 said:

B2 is about as interesting as watching paint dry. I'd sooner see Aria's bf bang either of the other two than just Aria, or have them do a threesome just to keep things lively. The only things that are obvious now: the girls have gained weight due to doing next to nothing and Aria's bf shows up once per week to keep her satisfied.

Create an account to see this content!

Alexa has been spending more time alone lately.   No one is surprised because of course Aria is always going to follow the Dick, and Alexa had a chance to make friends with Ksusha but didn't.    Aria thinks she has done her bit by letting those tits loose; so no leadership.    

And Alex does occasionally do a show bate but its without passion.

Like most first term girls Ksusha seems never to dip her fingers, and usually keeps her pants on.    

I thought after Amina's visit things would improve, but no.

The 3 of them seem to have been out all night.   Lets hope they've been on an RLC re-education course!