Fan Page Karol

Its good to see that Karol is still holding the viewers with her visiting boyfriend..."its almost like viewing two who is on a honeymoon"....she has definitely been giving him some good royal treatment since his arrival.  I do see that all even the visiting Amina and the queen of RLC Nora had a nice evening together.   Danaya who seems and acts so negative and sometimes ass-y about things "needs to stop relying on her cell phone and what the viewers are saying and do what she is paid to do....unless she has forgotten already.".....of course Irma does what she does best..."being her sexy self."8)

Karol's bedroom has gone from Must-Watch to Don't-Bother.

Last night's 'entertainment' fell dull, as maybe could be expected when Karol's heart must be aching for hubby, and all three must know Amina's heart must be aching too, and with her their best hope of good viewing figures has gone down the pan.

The massage looked tired, with Irma and Danaya looking increasingly like girls who have been retreaded as Our Elsie's main attractions one too many times.

Karol still beautiful, but sad ………….

………..too sad.   What a shame. 

19 hours ago, iloner said:

Karol's bedroom has gone from Must-Watch to Don't-Bother.

Last night's 'entertainment' fell dull, as maybe could be expected when Karol's heart must be aching for hubby, and all three must know Amina's heart must be aching too, and with her their best hope of good viewing figures has gone down the pan.

The massage looked tired, with Irma and Danaya looking increasingly like girls who have been retreaded as Our Elsie's main attractions one too many times.

Karol still beautiful, but sad ………….

………..too sad.   What a shame. 

I have said it again again.." I do respect your comments"..but why do you think that Karol's heart is aching for Amina's..LOL or Amina's heart is aching for Karol's?  Who is sad?......I don't think Karol has anything to be sad about seeing that she was given a week or more of her boyfriends dick....surly if she wanted Amina as you has said a million or more times Kim's ass wouldn't have stay all night in her bed like many others have and had to play little girls house with her.....hopefully I won't get in trouble for saying this, but Amina is a "(Derogatory)who has showed the viewers that she well sleep with any weak female that she can control.  I don't think the is capable of handling a man at all.   "sorry I know your in brain deep with this girl, but those are my thoughts."8)

Edited by StnCld316

3 hours ago, RUBBERMAN said:

I have said it again again.." I do respect your comments"..but why do you think that Karol's heart is aching for Amina's..LOL or Amina's heart is aching for Karol's?  Who is sad?......I don't think Karol has anything to be sad about seeing that she was given a week or more of her boyfriends dick....surly if she wanted Amina as you has said a million or more times Kim's ass wouldn't have stay all night in her bed like many others have and had to play little girls house with her.....hopefully I won't get in trouble for saying this, but Amina is a "(Derogatory)who has showed the viewers that she well sleep with any weak female that she can control.  I don't think the is capable of handling a man at all.   "sorry I know your in brain deep with this girl, but those are my thoughts."8)

Hi Rubberman,

Karol's heart is aching 'for hubby' (2nd line my comment) although I wouldn't be surprised if she is unhappy for Amina too.   I'm hoping they will get back together of course!

Who is sad?   Firstly, Karol, as shown by her body language.    I believe she enjoyed the passion with Amina, and am sure Amina did.    So as well as missing hubby I bet she feels a sense of letting people down - Amina, viewers, the viewing figures for B1.     On her visits before she has left an impression of backing our of things after initially showing interest (I'm thinking Dayana as she got preggers).  But the second 'too sad' - the last line of my comment - refers to the situation, specifically that now we are missing out on watching their passionate lovemaking.

I think Amina deserves our praise for willingness to make sexy fun with girls old and new.   That's why I pay my money.    And it takes some courage to appear on this type of site, so none of the girls can be weak.     Some have more willingness than others, and some need coaxing from their shells.

'Handling a man' - she did pretty well with Nil; and on Chat there are references to her having phone sex every now and then with a Turkish bloke.    I've seen the phone calls, but not who they are with.

We all have different tastes - I like your posts, even when they give me a hard time.    Our site would be a less interesting place without your enthusiasm and wit.

21 minutes ago, iloner said:

Hi Rubberman,

Karol's heart is aching 'for hubby' (2nd line my comment) although I wouldn't be surprised if she is unhappy for Amina too.   I'm hoping they will get back together of course!

Who is sad?   Firstly, Karol, as shown by her body language.    I believe she enjoyed the passion with Amina, and am sure Amina did.    So as well as missing hubby I bet she feels a sense of letting people down - Amina, viewers, the viewing figures for B1.     On her visits before she has left an impression of backing our of things after initially showing interest (I'm thinking Dayana as she got preggers).  But the second 'too sad' - the last line of my comment - refers to the situation, specifically that now we are missing out on watching their passionate lovemaking.

I think Amina deserves our praise for willingness to make sexy fun with girls old and new.   That's why I pay my money.    And it takes some courage to appear on this type of site, so none of the girls can be weak.     Some have more willingness than others, and some need coaxing from their shells.

'Handling a man' - she did pretty well with Nil; and on Chat there are references to her having phone sex every now and then with a Turkish bloke.    I've seen the phone calls, but not who they are with.

We all have different tastes - I like your posts, even when they give me a hard time.    Our site would be a less interesting place without your enthusiasm and wit.

Ya....right!!! LOL8)

Create an account to see this content!

2 hours ago, WhySoSerious? said:

The comedy in these forums is comedy gold... Do some of you actually believe what you write or just have nothing better to do. Bad enough the chat room full of BS without the forum being the same. 

I wasn't sure what Rubberman meant was Bullshit.   

What do you think is BS?     

I guess most of us on here regard this as something we enjoy.    Since we (mostly) pay a lot of money it suggests something we value rather than because we have nothing better to do.

Its good to have a view, and express it with a sense of fun if appropriate, or query others' views with politeness.

• 2 weeks later...

Now that Karol's boyfriend is back for another second go round...I wonder once his balls are drained, well he leave and take Karol with him?  I hardly see anything exciting and voyeuristic in B1 or B2 anymore,  From what I have seen "Irma and Danaya" has only displayed two people of being some kind of sexual counselors for RLC or Nora....but from my view is failing on the job.....with Amina getting in way of most of there jobs or counseling sections..."what are there true purpose?"  Yes Danaya does give us some masturbation sets and so does Irma...but nothing real exciting to keep an eye on.  Karol who flip flops from her boyfriend to the fake ass Amina has turned into another waste....."her boyfriend comes to visit once and now again..."who really cares."  I really didn't think that the vacation apartment needed any help from either of these three or Amina....unless Kim, Kenny, Pablo and Amanda signed up to be test tube bodies....and lot to be taken advantage of.8)

• 3 weeks later...

Karol has gone and maybe won't be back.   (Time for Irma to go too.)

She always looked beautiful, but never more so than when with Amina.

Her decision, hubby over Amina, disappointed me, and perhaps disappointed Our Elsie who could have expected higher ratings.   We viewers lost out.

Lately, she has looked isolated and not happy, which is not fun to watch.    My view, she allowed hubby's feelings to override her own.  

She should have had her affair with Amina and kept hubby for back home.