Fan Page Karol

Fortunately I did see Karol leave today and was kind of glad...I do think that she had become more bored of B1 as some of us viewers thought of her.  I do think that Karol came in with a strong head and gave 100%..."even while her two room mates "at the time Danaya and Irma" was out giving advise to others for days at a time." LOL    I was glad that Karol's boyfriend did come and visit because it would have been a lot more boring for me to see daily that "every step she took that Amina would be licking her neck and hands threw out her stay."   Like a few!! I didn't see any kind of love or real sexual connection with her or Amina.."just acting for the cams and there fans at "times" she herself seemed frustrated with it" if they where lovers behind Karol's boyfriends back....then why didn't they sleep together once Karol's boyfriend left...maybe they did once or twice be nothing really happened?"  I do think that Karol's has a lot of respect for her boyfriend on and off cam, but did get tired of the "so called love" comments about her and Amina.   We all know how the system goes and she well return again one day.  Lets hope that Karol has a safe trip back home.8)

14 hours ago, RUBBERMAN said:

Fortunately I did see Karol leave today and was kind of glad...I do think that she had become more bored of B1 as some of us viewers thought of her.  I do think that Karol came in with a strong head and gave 100%..."even while her two room mates "at the time Danaya and Irma" was out giving advise to others for days at a time." LOL    I was glad that Karol's boyfriend did come and visit because it would have been a lot more boring for me to see daily that "every step she took that Amina would be licking her neck and hands threw out her stay."   Like a few!! I didn't see any kind of love or real sexual connection with her or Amina.."just acting for the cams and there fans at "times" she herself seemed frustrated with it" if they where lovers behind Karol's boyfriends back....then why didn't they sleep together once Karol's boyfriend left...maybe they did once or twice be nothing really happened?"  I do think that Karol's has a lot of respect for her boyfriend on and off cam, but did get tired of the "so called love" comments about her and Amina.   We all know how the system goes and she well return again one day.  Lets hope that Karol has a safe trip back home.8)

Its always been one of the attractions for me of the Barca apmts, that after weeks or months closeted together in a libidinous atmosphere, without sex, the girls' get bent out of true and start to have feelings for each other.

My friend, sees their 'affair' quite differently to how I saw it.   He watches a lot, he is perceptive.    But he dislikes Amina, whereas I am smitten with her.    So we see the same things but differently.               

Here in a nub is why Barca exerts its irresistible pull on many of us - because we never really know what is going on we can fantasise and opinionate and enjoy. 

And agree to differ.

8 minutes ago, iloner said:

Its always been one of the attractions for me of the Barca apmts, that after weeks or months closeted together in a libidinous atmosphere, without sex, the girls' get bent out of true and start to have feelings for each other.

My friend, sees their 'affair' quite differently to how I saw it.   He watches a lot, he is perceptive.    But he dislikes Amina, whereas I am smitten with her.    So we see the same things but differently.               

Here in a nub is why Barca exerts its irresistible pull on many of us - because we never really know what is going on we can fantasise and opinionate and enjoy. 

And agree to differ.

And..

Create an account to see this content!

3 hours ago, Satan said:

Having thoughts and opinions is one thing but being delusional you deserve every roasting you get. Doesn't surprise me they don't give out more information about the tenants>:D

Part of me hopes they do read the forums and chat, gives them an idea of what nutters and weirdos are out there. 

7 hours ago, Satan said:

Having thoughts and opinions is one thing but being delusional you deserve every roasting you get. Doesn't surprise me they don't give out more information about the tenants>:D

I wouldn't agree with you calling Rubberman 'delusional'.    

Yes, his posts are sometimes unnecessarily harsh, but as often perceptive.     Often his graphic posts are very 'mentally creative' - and funny. 

As he says, its a game.     LOL

1 hour ago, iloner said:

I wouldn't agree with you calling Rubberman 'delusional'.    

Yes, his posts are sometimes unnecessarily harsh, but as often perceptive.     Often his graphic posts are very 'mentally creative' - and funny. 

As he says, its a game.     LOL

LOL....Before you threw your cards in..."your might want to check them and read "delusional" again...and see who is calling who.."What." LOL8)

1 hour ago, RUBBERMAN said:

LOL....Before you threw your cards in..."your might want to check them and read "delusional" again...and see who is calling who.."What." LOL8)

Well, yes, I wondered if Satan? might have meant my post, but I thought it funnier to assume he meant the post immediately before his.     

Perhaps he'll make it clear, and then I can ask him to explain why he takes that view.  

Though my experience has been that people often ignore requests to justify their views (perhaps because they then feel silly when they cannot). 

• 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
3 hours ago, Scorpio 2.2 said:

Personally think Karol has every right to be a little pissed. Giving up a bigger room for a girl that's done pretty much fuck all and her sister. Time will tell if she will do anything. At least Karol does something to earn her keep. 

I always thought that room they moved Karol out of was for "almost sex games" with visitors from other apartments, but they really never happen!! LOL8)