Fan Page Karol

11 hours ago, XRDvaley7 said:

Great point, but it doesnt look like Amina and Karol have fake show, they talking a lot, they didnt do this just fo cameras, they have a lot of kissing and touching, it can be real passion, i dont think they have bf now, or i dont think they told them this part of “job”, a special Nil who seems to love Ami so bad that wasnt ready for 3some that night with Nica. So lets just enjoy this young ladies and passion between them:rolleyes:

If it's part of "job" does that not mean it's fake/put on just for views and money!! 

I thought for sure Karol would have made it to Amina's birthday party seeing how close they are.....Anyway she and Danaya and Irma's get together with the B3 crew Kim, Kenny, Amanda and Pablo was doing great until Kenny started trying to control Kim into being more sexual with Danaya.  I really didn't expect anything sexual to happen with this party seeing that Amanda didn't really seem to comfortable at times...for her it might take some time and she seems to care about the cams from my view.  Pablo wants to play to much and he is not to serious enough for the girls and if they do have any type of sexual pleasure he won't last no longer then 3 minutes any way.  Kenny seems to be down for anything,  but seeing that he may soon need a "C-SECTION" soon for his pregnancy, ..lol..I don't think its gonna HAPPEN!!  Irma, Danaya and Karol need the viewers and apartment points.  The night is still young, and sometimes a few drinks and smoke well make some look good..too..LOL8)

Only the most hard-bitten cynic (which is probably all of us) would not see that Karol's heart now belongs to Amina.

They look beautiful together.    Lesser girls than either of them would be throwing their toys out of the pram until they could be at the same Apmt.

Danaya keeps interrupting.  Is she jealous?    

Valeria and Dalia need constant cajoling.   

Our lovers have to find their moments in the hallway door, by the kitchen sink ………………..

Lets hope they find some private time together later tonight - Karol's room has the best cameras!

For those of us - perhaps I am the only one - who have swallowed the romance between Karol and Amina, last night's love-making with her visiting Bf had the resonance of high-quality dramatic plotting, way beyond the normal ham-fisted fuck-ups of Our Elsie's scriptwriters.

I seem to remember when he visited at B2 during her stay they kept things under the covers.    But last night the long kissing in the bath and the cunnilingus were evidence of a long relationship.

Tinged though, I thought, with a little reluctance from Karol.    As she cooked for him her mood seemed less than joyful, while his was playful and ecstatic to see her again.

If he's staying a few days, will we see her re-attach herself and grow distant from Ami?    Will they meet up, and will Ami and Karol betray their affair in front of him?

Delicious.   Slightly sad.

I am glad to see that Karol finally brought her boyfriend out into the real world for so many of those who didn't think she had a boyfriend.  Yesterday after Danaya and Irma left she didn't waste any time getting ready for him.  I wonder once he is gone, well she continue playing the part of Amina's kissing and touching lesbian extra.....or well Amina make a grand visit and spoil everything.  He almost looks like Amina's last boyfriend she had at the vacationing apartment a few months ago...whom she had very well trained may I add.   Enjoy your romance with you boyfriend Karol.8)

Various chat room comments suggest Karol currently has her monthly(ish) visitor. If correct one good reason for her not to be really happy despite her BF visiting. Depending how long he is staying how she appears overall and specifically reacts to and interacts with him may well change and be a better indication of how she feels about him.

1 hour ago, Chucky said:

Could this be the end for her boyfriend as she starts a new life with her lover Amina!!

Not doubting your comment....but I don't think its a new life for her Karol...but once her boyfriend leaves, she sill has to keep performing with Amina from time to time for the viewers...."so far the only thing we have seen with her and Amina is some kissing caressing and some fingering "masturbation" rubbing on each others coochie's and never really any kind of a 69 or mouth to coochie licks.....not even with the pass few females that she captured in the weeks that passed"  I believe its just a game..."and its working."........Amina is like an ant eater...she'll stick her her tongue in any and every hole she can...."at least that's what she wants us to believe."....I do believe that she likes girls but won't over expose her self to the cams..LOL8)

17 hours ago, RUBBERMAN said:

Not doubting your comment....but I don't think its a new life for her Karol...but once her boyfriend leaves, she sill has to keep performing with Amina from time to time for the viewers...."so far the only thing we have seen with her and Amina is some kissing caressing and some fingering "masturbation" rubbing on each others coochie's and never really any kind of a 69 or mouth to coochie licks.....not even with the pass few females that she captured in the weeks that passed"  I believe its just a game..."and its working."........Amina is like an ant eater...she'll stick her her tongue in any and every hole she can...."at least that's what she wants us to believe."....I do believe that she likes girls but won't over expose her self to the cams..LOL8)

Like you say it's a game and all part of the RLC show. Most do fingering and some dildo play but big difference when it comes to licking pussy. Neither would give up cock completely anyway.

Karol, thank you for sharing 3 days of your boy friend with us. Clearly he likes and cares for you and he does his share of the cooking and cleaning.  A treat given most of what we see.  I have read that you have said, only girls 'get you off', so it will be interesting to see what develops after he leaves.  And a big thank you to Irma and Danaya for putting up with Girls Palace so you could have your time alone.

Well I must give Kudos to Karol and her man. They look great together. He helps around the apartment, treats her nicely (unlike some of the other men who have been on RLC), he cooks. And from the looks of last night he keeps her happy sexually. Based on her reactions it would appear she felt pretty good after the whole thing. He looks like a keeper.

3 hours ago, Capeguy said:

Well I must give Kudos to Karol and her man. They look great together. He helps around the apartment, treats her nicely (unlike some of the other men who have been on RLC), he cooks. And from the looks of last night he keeps her happy sexually. Based on her reactions it would appear she felt pretty good after the whole thing. He looks like a keeper.

It certainly has been non-stop sex.    My guess is their relationship is already long-term.

I would love to see how she and Amina greet each other for the first time after he has gone.    Will Karol feel awkward?   Will love have died?

Times like these I regret my principled stand against Replay (actually, my principle is that it costs too much).

Karol and her boyfriend seems to be doing a great job at B1.....and do think that RLC or Nora should just let them take over this apartment.  I am trying to understand what is the purpose of Danaya and Irma stay.   Tonight or day both Irma is always away and seems to make things boring to me with others. ....Tonight Danaya just made the idiot of the year award by trying to seduce Kenny and Kem.....even though Danaya and Kenny do look like they are made for each other......"surly they could have come up with a better script then that....  I still trying to figure out what roll was Irma was trying to play.....oh ya the script writer."  LOL8)