Fan Page Karol

I see that Karol's boyfriend has arrived for a visit, and he brought the dog.  I haven't seen a dog on set since Leora's old apartment.  "Karol and her boyfriend did give us some sexual entertainment last night, I am sure there is more to cum."  Lets see if he well get the chance to meet all the others in the different apartments, surly they well have to have some kind of party for the man....or sexual dinner where all the girls well have to entertain him, a gift for his arrival.8)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 3/29/2022 at 8:02 AM, RUBBERMAN said:

As always, Karol gave us a very sexy masturbation show last night, she seems to been very horny most of the time, either way I am waiting for all the girls in that house to give us a one night lesbian show.....all in one bed!! LOL8)

Create an account to see this content!

On 3/29/2022 at 8:02 AM, RUBBERMAN said:

As always, Karol gave us a very sexy masturbation show last night, she seems to been very horny most of the time, either way I am waiting for all the girls in that house to give us a one night lesbian show.....all in one bed!! LOL8)

Karol and Marlene getting it on would be enough. I'm not greedy. LOL

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

Karol will be leaving soon.

Karol can't leave now, she is the one holding up the ship!!!  Karol is to dam sexy and I love that girl. LOL

Somebody call who ever is in charge and tell them to keep Karol for another 60 days or more. LOL8)

Giver her - her own apartment!!!8)

Create an account to see this content!