Fan Page Karol

Karol is hot !!

but wat I don't understand is why rlc choose for 1 one free  cam in the livingroom ???  we have so mach fun in the past with all the girls in this appt  becouse we could see Through the both livingroom cams.

every day we talk about this appt and the girls , actually we make rlc bigger talking about it ,  maibe now  rlc  think is not importent that we  can see everything  what the girls do in the livingroom and talking chat about it  ,,, becouse the are now big enough ? , or do  the expect that the girls are sitting on the livingroom table all day and evening  ??

ps welcome Karol and the rest of the girls 8)

3 hours ago, metmij2 said:

but wat I don't understand is why rlc choose for 1 one free  cam in the livingroom ???  we have so mach fun in the past with all the girls in this appt  becouse we could see Through the both livingroom cams.

8)

Hi metmij,

B1 opened with only 2 free cameras - the kitchen and the back of the lounge, and it stayed like that for perhaps 2 years.

1 hour ago, iloner said:

Hi metmij,

B1 opened with only 2 free cameras - the kitchen and the back of the lounge, and it stayed like that for perhaps 2 years.

I know looking quick at my pict and clips that somewhere halfway in 2016   till end 2016 all the livingroom cams was free  .how long it was free in 2017  

I can't remember the exact date have to look  maibe one of  the admin knows .

also does not matter that much .

yet it would be nice if we could see both cams in the livingroom from today 2018  ::)  or you dont agree  ?  special for the new viewers in rlc

greetings 8)

After seeing Karol and Amina bring in boyfriends in the pass,  I don't doubt that they are good friends, and I am wondering why are they trying to pull the wool over the viewers eyes with a fake lesbian relationship....it should be obvious to the both of them that there are still old viewers like myself that are still here and haven't forgotten.  Both of these young ladies are sexy but need to try and skip the lesbian part and be them self's.  I thought that they would have show'd up at the GP girls get together last night...instead of giving the viewers a fake touchy touch show on the couch at B1.  Lets hope that they Karol, Amina, Valeria and Dalia are allowed to go to the next girls happy hour at the next GP apartment.."along with Danaya and Irma."8)

Looks like Karol is going to be home alone tonight...she always looks so sexy, and really know how to work the cams....a real pro.  I am sure she is going to make up for all the times that she was left behind by her room mates with RLC....somewhere down the road.8)

6 minutes ago, RUBBERMAN said:

Looks like Karol is going to be home alone tonight...she always looks so sexy, and really know how to work the cams....a real pro.  I am sure she is going to make up for all the times that she was left behind by her room mates with RLC....somewhere down the road.8)

She is beautiful, and so is Amina - the two together irresisitible.

Our Elsie could not do better than to keep their adorable twosome as a regular show.

I for one am very prepared to believe anything they want to pretend ……….      

9 hours ago, RUBBERMAN said:

After seeing Karol and Amina bring in boyfriends in the pass,  I don't doubt that they are good friends, and I am wondering why are they trying to pull the wool over the viewers eyes with a fake lesbian relationship....it should be obvious to the both of them that there are still old viewers like myself that are still here and haven't forgotten.  Both of these young ladies are sexy but need to try and skip the lesbian part and be them self's.  I thought that they would have show'd up at the GP girls get together last night...instead of giving the viewers a fake touchy touch show on the couch at B1.  Lets hope that they Karol, Amina, Valeria and Dalia are allowed to go to the next girls happy hour at the next GP apartment.."along with Danaya and Irma."8)

Great point, but it doesnt look like Amina and Karol have fake show, they talking a lot, they didnt do this just fo cameras, they have a lot of kissing and touching, it can be real passion, i dont think they have bf now, or i dont think they told them this part of “job”, a special Nil who seems to love Ami so bad that wasnt ready for 3some that night with Nica. So lets just enjoy this young ladies and passion between them:rolleyes:

1 hour ago, XRDvaley7 said:

Great point, but it doesnt look like Amina and Karol have fake show, they talking a lot, they didnt do this just fo cameras, they have a lot of kissing and touching, it can be real passion, i dont think they have bf now, or i dont think they told them this part of “job”, a special Nil who seems to love Ami so bad that wasnt ready for 3some that night with Nica. So lets just enjoy this young ladies and passion between them:rolleyes:

I do respect your thoughts my friend,  but I do remember when back in February of this year that Amina started sniffing up Nica's slit, and that was suppose to be 'MAD PASSION" love with lust between the two of them....I also remember when Amina was sniffing up Mila's slit and that was suppose to have been "MAD PASSION" love and lust.....then Amina started sniffing up Alexa's slit and again that was suppose to have been "MAD PASSION" love and lust,  and now here we go again with Karol and she and Amina are suppose to have "MAD PASSION" love for each other too... LOL  Well.....!!!8)

11 hours ago, RUBBERMAN said:

True story, they shouldnt try to make fake shows just for viewers, b4 with their fake lesbian girls make a bad influence on all rlc

38 minutes ago, RUBBERMAN said:

I do respect your thoughts my friend,  but I do remember when back in February of this year that Amina started sniffing up Nica's slit, and that was suppose to be 'MAD PASSION" love with lust between the two of them....I also remember when Amina was sniffing up Mila's slit and that was suppose to have been "MAD PASSION" love and lust.....then Amina started sniffing up Alexa's slit and again that was suppose to have been "MAD PASSION" love and lust,  and now here we go again with Karol and she and Amina are suppose to have "MAD PASSION" love for each other too... LOL  Well.....!!!8)

Something confused me in your words, never thought about it in this way, possibly you are near the truth.

4 hours ago, DeedSoul33 said:

True story, they shouldnt try to make fake shows just for viewers, b4 with their fake lesbian girls make a bad influence on all rlc

4 hours ago, XRDvaley7 said:

Something confused me in your words, never thought about it in this way, possibly you are near the truth.

Hi DeedSoul and XRDvaley,

We all take different views.    Our Elsie (RLC) cleverly allows us a range of options and we choose which to watch.    Some apartments are more fake than others, but they are all in an artificial situation.   Some clearly aim to please more than others.   The whole site is a 'show'.    I like some, I don't watch the ones I don't enjoy.     

My favourites are the 'fake' lesbian girls.    I take a romantic view of things, willingly believing that two beautiful women making love is a sufficient good; that I don't have to spoil it by doubting why they are doing it.   I'm sure Amina enjoys kissing Karol, and enjoys picking up her bonuses too.

Others want to watch only 'real' life.    Years ago I had a girlfriend who told me she and her friend went out every Friday to find a male partner each for the night, and if they had no luck they would do each other instead.      After all those hours of talking, the closeness, there must be real emotional involvement - and then like real life they'll move on to other things.  

Even amongst the fake situations and artificial relationships, real friendships bloom.    There is always real intertest in often unconscious behaviour.    Watch Danaya's body language near Megan. 

Girls are so much more flexible and imaginative than men.    I love them.