Paul has been home an awful lot for the past few weeks

Sometimes he will fall asleep in either the bedroom or living room and she'll have at it in the guest room or bathtub.  Sometimes he leaves for a while, too.   I've wondered if she's ever ran him out, so to speak, so she could pay the bills.  What I'd like to see is for her to jill off on the living room couch while numbnuts is on his computer.  

On ‎11‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 1:09 PM, RUBBERMAN said:

Yes Paul is home a lot...but I guess he is doing what Sasha is doing...nothing but staying on this computer most of the day, and waits for Leora to give him some loving time...."at least he is not screwing the dog." LOL8)

Thank Christ for that.  Can you imagine what the Pups would look like if Science made that possible.   :D

• 4 months later...
On 11/3/2018 at 3:33 AM, Clit Oris said:

The way these two are going they will still be doing the same into their forties. That's if Reallifecam lasts that long. 

.......aaaaand here we are, 5 months later, and nothing has changed.
Any time that it seems that Leora might "start up", Paul walks into the picture and ruins the chance. Of course there are a few occasions when Paul isn't home. It's then that Leora decides to clean the apartment.
I WAS a long time premium subscriber just so I could catch Leora at every possible angle because she used to bate just about twice a week. I cancelled when Paul was home all the time so she never had a chance.

Help Leora pay the rent and help RLC make a little more money, Paul. Find somewhere else to be.

It shouldn't really matter and doesn't stop others on Reallifecam or in real life. He is not that stupid to not know what she gets up to when he's not home. The apartment isn't any smaller than others like Chloe, Eva and Lana and they manage to do it when their partners are home.

Leora has bated a few times I know of when Paul was home.  Once in the guest room while he was snoozed on the couch.  Afterward she went to the bathroom to wash her crotch and legs, and on the way back she gave him a look that said "Boy, did you miss out."  Another time she was in the guest room and he was in bed. That damned dog did her barking when Leora was cumming and woke Paul.  By the time he got up, she was in the tub.  Not long after they moved into the current place Paul was at his computer, Leora was on the couch naked, legs spread with a finger running up and down her slit.  Paul turned to her, they said a few things, and he turned back to the computer totally unaffected and her finger never stopped.  Then she got up and dressed.  smh  Oh, and once he came home as she was recovering from a particularly strong climax on the floor of the guest room.  She jumped slightly, then smiled.  He got down and took a few licks, but it was pretty obvious he was too little too late.  I swear sometimes she has him leave the place so she can pay the rent.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 4/21/2019 at 8:52 AM, Hung7 said:

Anyone remember the time Leora was out all night and when she came home to a pacing Paul she instantly took her underwear off and put them in the washing machine ? If panties could talk

Wishful thinking on your part.

On ‎4‎/‎21‎/‎2019 at 1:52 PM, Hung7 said:

Anyone remember the time Leora was out all night and when she came home to a pacing Paul she instantly took her underwear off and put them in the washing machine ? If panties could talk

In other words she had been out getting fucked by every Tom, Dick and Harry. lol