Nicole & Karl

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 7/11/2019 at 9:33 PM, Johnny said:

Must be the worst phone addict I've seen. Nice looking and great body, but the obsessive phone use is annoying. Your fingers are more useful elsewhere. lol 

Agree. Nice girl but addicted to her phone. Rarely does anything on her own and majority of the sex is because of Karl and nothing viewers haven't seen over and over before. Karl is more the exhibitionist. 

On 7/11/2019 at 4:33 PM, Johnny said:

Must be the worst phone addict I've seen. Nice looking and great body, but the obsessive phone use is annoying. Your fingers are more useful elsewhere. lol 

Perhaps she likes to be referred to as a "boring fuck". New generation trend. Sex is not a priority or rarely needed - just going through motions for the cams. Life is the phone - so fucking sad.

On 9/19/2019 at 7:39 AM, Doyouthinkshesawus said:

Agree. Nice girl but addicted to her phone. Rarely does anything on her own and majority of the sex is because of Karl and nothing viewers haven't seen over and over before. Karl is more the exhibitionist. 

Phone Addiction is quite common amongst all the Tenants.

I go to my Sisters place for Family gatherings on certain occasions. It's nice to go be with Family a few times a year but the Nieces & Nephews have their face stuck in a phone the whole time. When you say something to them it's like they suddenly go deaf and don't hear you.  I have a rule at my place when I have visitors.  You come to visit leave the phone off. You come to visit not stare at a phone. If you do then there's the door come back when you can abide by my rules. I don't get very many visitors anyways.  I get more Lot Lizards visiting than I do friends.  :D

18 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Phone Addiction is quite common amongst all the Tenants.

I go to my Sisters place for Family gatherings on certain occasions. It's nice to go be with Family a few times a year but the Nieces & Nephews have their face stuck in a phone the whole time. When you say something to them it's like they suddenly go deaf and don't hear you.  I have a rule at my place when I have visitors.  You come to visit leave the phone off. You come to visit not stare at a phone. If you do then there's the door come back when you can abide by my rules. I don't get very many visitors anyways.  I get more Lot Lizards visiting than I do friends.  :D

Very true indeed, but Nicole is one of the worst. Shocked she doesn't take her phone in the shower with her. If you throw one out the window they soon learn not to use them at the table or if you're trying to talk to them. Haha