Fan Page Serafima

• StnCld316 changed the title to Fan Page Serafima

I am wondering if Serafima is the next lady to take charge of the GP apartment...."hopefully it well be sooner and not a day later.....Anita's games has become boring and dry as the skin between her legs."  She goes from Oksi to others daily or nightly, but couldn't make her man last for a minute in bed doing any kind of sex "or was it her dad? he did look old enough!...tonight she pulls Dalia's arm like a weak leaf under her wing.."surly with lots of drinks and what ever we may have missed.   Serafima if your the next leader in the game please hurry so Anita can move on and get back to the corners of where she came from..."that's how she acts anyway." ...Anita is not only making the other ladies look bad, but she is making the GP apartment look like something else other then an apartment.   "By the way Dalia, your suppose to be turned out now!!! the viewers well expect you to act like Anita from now on." LOL8)

With Amina gone ( just Amanda, Amira and Anita to mis-type now ... ) she has moved to B1 which is no surprise given the time she has already spent there.

How much she will be in beyond eating, showering and sleeping may depend on the next changes.

RLC can't make B1 ( or B2 ) party central though as neighbours will be complaining again.

Serafima has moved to B1...."I wonder if it had anything to do with the wild and un-tamed loud kid noise and in mature sex shows that Anita and her crew has been doing?" ....what ever the case may be.."I think that RLC should have moved Amira with her...looks like Amira well be at the B1 apartments a lot after last nights show....these two do seem to be more mature then the rest"...I don't think it has anything to do with love, but another way of getting viewers.  I am going to wait to see if its a lesbian thing between these two....only time well tell...."lets see who brings home the first boy toy."8)

After last night's very thorough clean Serafima and her handmaiden (though Matron might be more appropriate) have set a new standard for B1 - in cleanliness.

I always thought the Lola school for young apprentices was a great idea - it gave us Megan - and I wonder if we will see a couple of nice girls who will be very gently introduced to naked showers and just live their lives for a few weeks while we slaver over the merest hint that they might masturbate.

At least they'll have a clean bath!

Serafima and her two room mates "Amira and Karina seems to be getting alone very well...all three are sexy and I do love Amira's sexy booty too.  I am hoping they don't end up using the same scripts that GP has been using over and over again "having fake licking contest nightly to gain viewers" these three seems more mature and this apartment may not be for the insane. LOL8)

Serafima and her room mates "Amira and Karina seems to be getting alone great so far.....even though Serafima does like to keep the apartment very clean, which is a plus in my book I see that the others have no problem with it too...."after all once one goes to the GP apartment surly you might encounter some sort of a floating STD or germ in the air as much as they put on sweat hog shows pure night."  These three do remind me back a few years ago when Nora, Kamila and Kristy was together in B1.8)

• 2 weeks later...

I did catch Serafima's show tonight with Jenn and Frank...."I guess it was good of her to bring them over for a brief Christmas dinner"....I did expect a little more to happen after they give each other rub downs on the bed.  It looks like Serafima well be baby sitting these two from here on...."I kind of feel sorry for her, seeing that Jenn and Frank are more into younger things....I'd rather break wild horses then have the task that Serafirma has...at least I would know who kicked me in the ass.  I don't think making Frank walk around in his undies was necessary.....Maybe one day Jenn and Frank well catch on before its time for them to leave.8)

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like Serafima has most of the visiting ladies from the GP apartment at B1 tonight!!!..."I have to ask myself why does this lady have to bring in help from the outside when its already there?"  Serafima is very pretty along with her room mates Daisy and Karina...."Since there arrival I haven't seen any type of masturbation between neither....nothing really sexual at all!!!"  As sexy as these three are....."they are boring."....if all three put their heads together, they could make the GP ladies look like middle school girls....."witch most of the time they act like anyway"..lol   Taking turns going back and fourth to the vacation and GP apartment is not cutting it anymore...."its dead for the viewers"....at least most of us anyway!8)

Did I spot some melting in the ice last night?

After their bath together, during which Mila courteously started to frott Sera's pussy and Sera gently stopped her, there was a moment as they lay on the bed naked when Sera was looking down onto Mila's face with intensity.   Kindness?   Gratitude for being friendly?     Or the normal human warmth when moist and trustful puppy-dog eyes turn up towards your own?

Mila didn't seem to notice.