Fan Page Serafima

Even though some of the ladies in the GP came over to B1 to try and help bring the sinking B1 ladies above water....."I really don't think it helped!!"    Madam Serafima's and her two sexy Mouseketeers aren't doing good.  Angelina and Ginger seems to be more on autopilot until Serafima get's in from a day or night out on the town.   Unless Serafima is a key player for RLC, I really don't see her purpose for the project.   "I have notice how Ginger and Angelina have to cater and slave down to Serafima once she is in for the day or night."........"Does she sign their pay check?"8)

Right now the worst possible change - Sera's name removed from the list and Kelly arrived into the master bedroom BUT Sera still there as a guest and tonight will tell but most likely bunking in with Ginger 😬

Now Ginger has only has privacy when Sera is out.

Was this Ginger's free choice or was she just informed she had to accept it ?  Cast your vote now ..............

Now that Serafima has gotten her walking papers, but not yet has left B1, Beatrice has come to comfort her and hopefully help her carry her bags out the door.   Serafima was a still is an attractive lady, but spent most of her time out the door and really never put any energy into B1 until it was to late.   Seems Serafima's bad attitude pushed a lot of her co-workers away.  Most know that Serafima wasn't the lesbian type, but she would try and put on a fake show anyway....."she hardly masturbated for the cams, but did more then others at B2."  Lets hope that Serafima has a safe trip back home and one day come back when she is more committed to RLC and its viewers.........."when ever she does finally walk out the door for good."8)

On 3/29/2019 at 2:27 PM, RUBBERMAN said:

Now that Serafima has gotten her walking papers, but not yet has left B1, Beatrice has come to comfort her and hopefully help her carry her bags out the door.   Serafima was a still is an attractive lady, but spent most of her time out the door and really never put any energy into B1 until it was to late.   Seems Serafima's bad attitude pushed a lot of her co-workers away.  Most know that Serafima wasn't the lesbian type, but she would try and put on a fake show anyway....."she hardly masturbated for the cams, but did more then others at B2."  Lets hope that Serafima has a safe trip back home and one day come back when she is more committed to RLC and its viewers.........."when ever she does finally walk out the door for good."8)

Sadly Bea was back at GP yesterday but Sera is still at B1 so that didn't work.

Sera went out alone last night. I was gone before she was back so don't know when or where she slept. If she had any consideration for Ginger it should have been the sofa.

I would vote for her not to come again.

• 4 months later...
  • StnCld316 featured this topic
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Always been a fan of Sara but didn't like the end of this conversation. The audio isn't clear but, she appears to say the Russian invasion of Ukraine is justified because "they are the same country", 01.41.45.  If my hearing was correct, use your RLC money  to get an education girl!  Ukraine is free and will soon kick you Russian arses. Hell, soon the town you're from may even be part of Georgia?