Jump to content
Create New...

Tenants before Leora & Paul


Scorpio 22
 Share

Recommended Posts

Was started in Leora Fan Page.

+ Alina & Anton - 26/11/12

+ Lora & Max - 26/11/12

+ Maria & John - 26/11/12

+ Nora & Kiko - 26/11/12

+ Olga & Sergey - 26/11/12

+ Lina & Mark - 02/01/13

+ Gia & Ian - 05/01/13

+ Ana & Danna - 08/01/13

+ Elena & Artur - 17/02/13

+ Alma & Stefan - 13/03/13

+ Ariel & Harvey - 13/03/13

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Marga said:

I wish there was a video library of couples that left rlc ... sadly rlc restricts this ... I would pay for something like that,

the feeling? always past times were better, looking at the past in videos is a good feeling

I know hat you mean. When I watch old black and white vintage porn videos I get a really good feeling between my legs - lol. Actually seeing really old porn is like watching your grandparents having sex when they were younger (some of the porn stars of the 1940's to 1970's are either dead or in their 70's to 90's years old). Lots of hairy pussies and cock back then and no fake boobs. 

But I know what you mean about older RLC apartment tenants - Lora, Alma, Alina and even Carla & Mario couple were great to watch back then and would be nice to see them now after 3 to 6 years gone by. Can find some videos on porn sites like xvideos or xhamster, for example.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, Sketch said:

Interesting.

Been going sometime then, just a shame the situation it's in now.

RLC was better back in the Old Day.  They should go back that way where it's just couples. Drop these Dime a Dozen Barcelona Girls and get back to the Real Life Theme instead of Cock Teasing.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

RLC was better back in the Old Day.  They should go back that way where it's just couples. Drop these Dime a Dozen Barcelona Girls and get back to the Real Life Theme instead of Cock Teasing.

Was much better and proves quality over quantity. All about what makes the most money and screw the original concept. The main priority is obviously the Barcelona apartments but you can clearly see they are struggling to get new tenants or just going the easy route and bringing shit back.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

I know hat you mean. When I watch old black and white vintage porn videos I get a really good feeling between my legs - lol. Actually seeing really old porn is like watching your grandparents having sex when they were younger (some of the porn stars of the 1940's to 1970's are either dead or in their 70's to 90's years old). Lots of hairy pussies and cock back then and no fake boobs. 

But I know what you mean about older RLC apartment tenants - Lora, Alma, Alina and even Carla & Mario couple were great to watch back then and would be nice to see them now after 3 to 6 years gone by. Can find some videos on porn sites like xvideos or xhamster, for example.

not at all

It is interesting for me to watch couples who were in RLC years ago and see how they understood to live in the golden cage or how they understood love there.
I do not remember when I discovered RLC, maybe two years ago ... so I could not say how these couples were but I have the feeling that everything was simpler and more real

Gp or the big beautiful house  represents everything that is not real, superficial and fake shows in a luxury house ... it is fine for those who like this but it gives me the feeling that RLC in 2014 was less beautiful but more real

from there what I said of any past time was better, maybe now you understand better. My English is not super good 😁

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The accommodation is going to be better but pointless if you don't have the tenants to pay for it. Putting all your effort into Barcelona apartments and not keeping to a satisfying standard is only going to last so long, even with the super die-hard members. Couples and singles are also lacking anything worth watching.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Marga said:

not at all

It is interesting for me to watch couples who were in RLC years ago and see how they understood to live in the golden cage or how they understood love there.
I do not remember when I discovered RLC, maybe two years ago ... so I could not say how these couples were but I have the feeling that everything was simpler and more real

Gp or the big beautiful house  represents everything that is not real, superficial and fake shows in a luxury house ... it is fine for those who like this but it gives me the feeling that RLC in 2014 was less beautiful but more real

from there what I said of any past time was better, maybe now you understand better. My English is not super good 😁

Your English is just fine - I just ramble on too much about similar topics.

You are right about the past RLC tenants which were couples only. The apartments were basically a roof and 4 walls - nothing fancy. Each apartment had just a few rooms that were probably comparable to Maya's apartment or Nina and Kira's apartment. As for realism - close to 100% and if there was something put on (half naked, totally naked or sex) it did not have the appearance of being forced on viewers or fake but rather it was normal routine or it is time for them to get romantic and have some sex even though viewers might be watching. Back then there was more skin tease than the way it is now with in-your-face ass, cock or pussy show. It pretty much was as if you were peeking in an apartment and watching the tenants but you had a feeling that they were not aware that you were watching them or that the cams were even there. Nowadays, most tenants are fully aware of the cams and intentionally perform for the cams. Perhaps back then the tenants only received an all-expenses paid free apartment but maybe now they ALSO receive various performance bonuses and the reason for fake shows or fake anything. Back then there were perhaps 3 to 6 cams per apartment with 1 or 2 free cams. Now there are up to 10 to 30 cams (depending on the apartment) with 1 to 3 free cams. This should tell you something - all for show and big money ($$$$$$$$$).

So, the apartment tenants back then did live a more real life and I believe most of them had jobs since they routinely left and returned based on usual working hours and they rarely took holidays. Most tenants had visitors (Leora and Paul were the exceptions) which added to the voyeur thrill of watching other people and maybe see a different set of boobs or hopefully see something. Back then it was ALL about getting a voyeur thrill of catching something exciting - nipples poking through a shirt or top, boob slip, removing/changing clothes, seeing bottom of butt cheeks but not a full naked ass, see-through outfit, bra and panties, shower or bath or maybe some sex. We were voyeurs while they were "real" tenants. Can't even compare the tenants of today to the past RLC tenants. If anything, MAYA and NINA & KIRA are the two apartments that actually come close to the way the past tenants lived their life within the free apartments and have some sense of "realism". I miss the old way of how the tenants behaved in the apartments. Today, it is not real - but fake or forced upon viewers. Majority of new viewers/subscribers don't see this. At least you do see this, Marga. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

⬆️THIS 100% 

Plus, as an addition, you only need to look at the sheer size of what you could call the main GP place to realize how much money is behind this. It's like a mansion to many of us. It also shows that our opinions - i.e viewers - means absolutely nothing. They will continue with their own agenda regardless of how popular/unpopular tenants are. Fakeness and manipulation is everywhere now, whether on tv, in newspapers, or on *lc. We just have to accept it. At least we do have some power - the 'Off' switch.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Pleasant said:

Fakeness and manipulation is everywhere now, whether on tv, in newspapers, or on *lc. We just have to accept it. At least we do have some power - the 'Off' switch.

Just like Trump keeps saying "fake news". So we have "fake tenants and shows". Guess this is the "new real". We have to accept fake tits, fake lips, fake nose  and fake face. Hope it doesn't end up with fake pussy and fake ass. At least grandmas/grannies hanging saggy tits are real. Hey, I would sooner look at them than firm fake tits that are ready to poke an eye out and point straight up when laying down - yuck. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On ‎2‎/‎13‎/‎2019 at 7:40 AM, StnCld316 said:

RLC was better back in the Old Day.  They should go back that way where it's just couples. Drop these Dime a Dozen Barcelona Girls and get back to the Real Life Theme instead of Cock Teasing.

Just got greedy and completely moved from original plan to something completely false and over-exaggerated. The whole thing just stinks of desperation and has turned into a joke.

Create an account to see this content!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Scotsman84 said:

Just got greedy and completely moved from original plan to something completely false and over-exaggerated. The whole thing just stinks of desperation and has turned into a joke.

Create an account to see this content!

Barcelona apartments especially will stink of desperation. Not to mention some members lol.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/12/2019 at 1:38 PM, Scorpio 22 said:

Was started in Leora Fan Page.

+ Alina & Anton - 26/11/12

+ Lora & Max - 26/11/12

+ Maria & John - 26/11/12

+ Nora & Kiko - 26/11/12

+ Olga & Sergey - 26/11/12

+ Lina & Mark - 02/01/13

+ Gia & Ian - 05/01/13

+ Ana & Danna - 08/01/13

+ Elena & Artur - 17/02/13

+ Alma & Stefan - 13/03/13

+ Ariel & Harvey - 13/03/13

And I bet even though the apartments were not the best, they were more Real and entertaining than what we have now. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search