Temporary Issues with RLCF

StnCld316

4 hours ago, delta10 said:

Hi,

Any news / progress with the Chat Archive as still not working for me ?

I sent an e-mail to Admin about it.  I haven't seen Admin on for a few days so he should be popping in very soon.  I'll remind him again about it.

The Archive is there but just have to use the Load More Feature which takes a little bit of time depending on how far you go back.

Edited by StnCld316

9 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I sent an e-mail to Admin about it.  I haven't seen Admin on for a few days so he should be popping in very soon.  I'll remind him again about it.

The Archive is there but just have to use the Load More Feature which takes a little bit of time depending on how far you go back.

Thanks again.

I've been using ' Load More ' at the top of the live chat. While not too much going on it works well enough but the Archive is ( was ) easier if 10+ pages added.

4 hours ago, delta10 said:

Thanks again.

I've been using ' Load More ' at the top of the live chat. While not too much going on it works well enough but the Archive is ( was ) easier if 10+ pages added.

Admin took a look at it and he's going to have to Contact the Chat Developer to get it resolved.  The Chat is only a Plug-in designed by CodingJungle.com.  Hopefully it will be resolved soon.

15 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Admin had set the Chat Post count to 50 from 20 so that will make the Chat Page a little longer. Once the Developer gets the Archive Issue fixed this will help not having to use the Load More as often.

Right now, for me anyway, ' Load More ' has disappeared completely - maybe this is while the Developer is working on the issue ?

• 2 weeks later...