Show girls or Regular couples/singles.

Scorpio 22

Show girls or Regular couples/singles.  

36 members have voted

1. 1. What do you prefer?

• Show girls
    • Regular couples/singles

• Scorpio 22 changed the title to Show girls or Regular couples/singles.

I say get rid of the show girls "B1, B2, the GP apartment and the helping hand Vacation apartment....or either give them their own site....those apartments have nothing to do with real life voyeurism.....there only here for those who want to be entertained by vacationing strippers or call girls who put on badly scripted nude shows.8)

6 hours ago, iloner said:

My guess is the Showgirls subsidise the rest of the site.

Why not enjoy the Variety?

Allow others to have fun their way.    And if you don't want to watch the Showgirls ……….. then don't.    

That's what I meant about getting rid of their ASSES....so I won't have to watch them!!!.....THEY ARE PART OF MY PAYING PACKAGE..............REMEMBER!!!......IF I WANTED VARIETY I WELL SIGN INTO TO PO%$H&B WHERE IT'S FREE!!.....OR JUST GO TO A STRIP CLUB.............NO ONE SAID ANYTHING ABOUT STOPPING OTHERS FROM WATCHING ANYTHING!!!......THERE WAS A DAM QUESTION ASKED AND WE ANSWERED............OK!!!8)

23 hours ago, RUBBERMAN said:

That's what I meant about getting rid of their ASSES....so I won't have to watch them!!!.....THEY ARE PART OF MY PAYING PACKAGE..............REMEMBER!!!......IF I WANTED VARIETY I WELL SIGN INTO TO PO%$H&B WHERE IT'S FREE!!.....OR JUST GO TO A STRIP CLUB.............NO ONE SAID ANYTHING ABOUT STOPPING OTHERS FROM WATCHING ANYTHING!!!......THERE WAS A DAM QUESTION ASKED AND WE ANSWERED............OK!!!8)

That puzzles me because you seem to watch and comment about the ones you watch the most, but also want them removed from the project.

Anyone else confused????

5 hours ago, Vaz said:

That puzzles me because you seem to watch and comment about the ones you watch the most, but also want them removed from the project.

Anyone else confused????

I am sorry if you think that I am confused!!!  Maybe you should start from the top and read the question like others have who participated "that means take part in" what's being asked?  And yes I do watch 90% of this site and comment on most of these apartments whether I like them or not and well keep on commenting until I am told not to by higher up,  isn't that why your here in the forum?...."I am not here just to bitch!!! on others thoughts and opinions when taking part in a question or survey like ONE who seems to think that he is not SO confused."8)

48 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

How about an igloo home in northern Canada where the eskimos live - lol. More chance of seeing nudity in the frozen land because in Barca with the warmer temperatures you hardly get to see any nudity - HOW FUCKING PATHETIC for an adult voyeur site.

Worth trying and can't be any worse than what Barcelona or the other ones have to offer.

On 5/18/2019 at 3:53 PM, Danny said:

Need to move on and get apartments in Uk, France, Sweden, Holland, U.S if possible. Older couples and another lesbian couple would help make it more worthwhile.

I know in the UK many are aware of the site, because of a magazine article. Mixed reviews with many thinking it's creepy and perverted. But I'm sure will be the same all over and still many willing to participate. 

On 5/19/2019 at 12:03 AM, dougiestyle4u said:

How about an igloo home in northern Canada where the eskimos live - lol. More chance of seeing nudity in the frozen land because in Barca with the warmer temperatures you hardly get to see any nudity - HOW FUCKING PATHETIC for an adult voyeur site.

Would say there would be a lot of cams freezing, but no different from RLC. 

On 5/20/2019 at 2:29 PM, Johnny said:

I know in the UK many are aware of the site, because of a magazine article. Mixed reviews with many thinking it's creepy and perverted. But I'm sure will be the same all over and still many willing to participate. 

Them and others could find tenants from a variety of countries if they tried hard enough. 

On ‎5‎/‎20‎/‎2019 at 2:29 PM, Johnny said:

Have looked into it and don't think uk has any laws on it. Only laws on actual voyeurism where cameras are set up and the people know nothing about it, which we all know is nothing alike.