Donna & Steve Fan Page

Hmmmmm, really, what gives with these two.  Not only do they not have any action (not always needed) but they have somewhat passive aggressive relationship, if I'm reading them right.  Although they sit and talk together and eat together, they don't seem to click.  They are on opposite rhythms.  Time to bring in the moving van and give another a try, these two will make Julia and Eric look like exotic dancers.  I may be judging these two far too harshly and they may just be a recipe for normal, in the RLC world and offer a very different POV to be watched.  If that is your taste, then these two are just what the doctor ordered.

For my first time, others may have seen them get to their happy ending, I was able to watch these two play and fondle one another.  First, he would stick it in, do the up/down for a little and she would sound the OOOO/ahhhhh for a little.  Then he take it out, they talk and pretend to sleep for a few mins.  He got some cream and started the infamous back rub/massage or whatever the fuck these chaps call it, and retrieved a condom.  while giving the rub, he stuck it in again, did the in/out and she did the oooo/ahhhhh he once again pulled out and they fell happily to sleep together.  WOW - what an exciting couple.  At some point close to midnight, he must have stuck his finger in trying to get a reprieve and it shocked and she proceeded to exit the bed, grab her clean panties and shirt to head for the kitchen, where he was waiting drinking a glass of water they shared.  WOW - more of this and I'm jumping out the windows.  They went back to sleep and snored the night away!!!

BTW - he never got a Happy Ending!!!!!

UPDATE:  0540 a.m. he gets his under cover Happy Ending!!!  She did not flench, move or moan!!!  SAD

I am trying to see some kind of hope for these two,  but its hard.  Even though they have been here a short while Donna seem to have issues with the cams once they click on to her, she well get up and move.   They other day she had a male visitor who had tattoos all over this body and she seemed so fascinated by him and his conversation.  Lets hope her fascination for this project becomes more exciting and fun for her viewers in the days coming, unless she only planned on being here a short time.8)

On 6/1/2019 at 12:47 AM, RUBBERMAN said:

I am trying to see some kind of hope for these two,  but its hard.  Even though they have been here a short while Donna seem to have issues with the cams once they click on to her, she well get up and move.   They other day she had a male visitor who had tattoos all over this body and she seemed so fascinated by him and his conversation.  Lets hope her fascination for this project becomes more exciting and fun for her viewers in the days coming, unless she only planned on being here a short time.8)

We are in agreement.  Reminds me a little of Linda (only in stature and looks - like a twin) but that's it.  I just don't get this one.  Is she shy of the camera's or is she not.  I actually stopped watching expecting them to show up in the thumbs if something special happened, but NAH - under-cover sex is all there is and then there's the bathroom spread.  Time to move on I think.