Donna & Steve Fan Page

Caught sight of all-over tattoo man today.   Yikes!    What a horror show!

But the old Thomas and Venessa apmt was a bit of a freak show featuring guys with bullet shaped heads who were always hanging about.    It was rarely worth watching even when the site had far fewer apmts than now.

And with two turn-off men in her life no wonder she is iffy about sex.    Perhaps some girls will turn up - remember Vanessa was definitely flirting for some girl-girl with her guests.

Otherwise I can't see Donna capturing many viewers.

On 6/4/2019 at 8:21 AM, Vaz said:

These two have been a breath of fresh air and just what RLC needed. So much happening and never ending excitement.

10 GIF

Breath of fresh air.  All I see is a Couple that suffer from Depression.  All they do is lay around and sleep.

There was some action today - Donna farted and it blew my hair back.  But as she was bent over, her asshole opened up so wide I think I saw Russia!!!   Oh, Oh, Oh forgot to add - Donna was packing a going away bag and now I see they are not in and the little airplane is next to their name (which I believe indicates they are on a vacation or something).  Good think they don't have plants!!! OR CAT's. LOL