Isa & Bart

I gotta be honest here, I really enjoy watching these girls masturbate. Yes there just doing it to get views, but as long as there actually fondling them selves and not just laying there hovering their hand around the area and staring at their phones, like some do, and their attractive, as this girl really is (such a nice body) I'm all for it. Let the guys go out and find a job and leave your girl friend for me to ogle. 😛  

1 hour ago, dave0000 said:

I gotta be honest here, I really enjoy watching these girls masturbate. Yes there just doing it to get views, but as long as there actually fondling them selves and not just laying there hovering their hand around the area and staring at their phones, like some do, and their attractive, as this girl really is (such a nice body) I'm all for it. Let the guys go out and find a job and leave your girl friend for me to ogle. 😛  

Agree, it is nice to see women enjoying their own body and giving themselves orgasms (wonder what they fantasize about or perhaps it is just the excitement of knowing thousands of men and women are watching them doing every little movement). Sure it is for the cams but not as phony as the RLC women. With VHTV you see real lesbian action - not the fake/oh so close but no cigar wannabee lesbians with RLC. VHTV guys masturbate while RLC guys are shy or rarely are comfortable wrapping their fingers around their hot sausage to squeeze the thick gooey cream out. RLC chatters only dream/fantasize or try to encourage the RLC women to do more but very little, if anything, ever happens (they get what they pay for).