Subscription issue

So when my premium subscription was supposed to automatically renew itself it didn't happen...
What happened instead was that my Replay subscription was then was converted from 27 days of replay to 19 days of a combined plan.

This meant that I got 19 days with a non-premium subscription and limited Replay functionality.
With limited Replay functionality I mean you can click on the most popular Replay videos but you can only play the video, no moving forward or backward in time....
Non-premium meaning only a few apartments.

So I bought a premium membership manually and this just added to the total subscription time (19+31 days).
It does not seem to be possible for me to get back the premium apartments...for 19 days.

I've sent a mail to their support but the few times I have contacted support have been a negative experience.

Just a thought for those who are on a month by month subscription. The cost used to be $45.95 a month. You have authorised Segpay etc. to take that amount out of your account each month to pay for RLC. Your contract is with Segpay, not RLC. Given recent developments, RLC has reduced the costs to $40 a month. That doesn't necessarily mean Segpay etc.will stop taking the full $45.95 a month out of your bank account. I have sent support an email to ask them to clarify things. I will let you know if I get a reply. 

1 hour ago, Rhodie said:

Just a thought for those who are on a month by month subscription. The cost used to be $45.95 a month. You have authorised Segpay etc. to take that amount out of your account each month to pay for RLC. Your contract is with Segpay, not RLC. Given recent developments, RLC has reduced the costs to $40 a month. That doesn't necessarily mean Segpay etc.will stop taking the full $45.95 a month out of your bank account. I have sent support an email to ask them to clarify things. I will let you know if I get a reply. 

You raise a good point. My monthly renews the 1st of July so will be keeping an eye on that. And the monthly subscription is supposed to be 19.95 US  now. I think Segpay has a toll free number you can call in the US.

Sorry I have to correct myself. The 19.95 does not get you replay. All cams but no replay. Premium is that plus replay and a few other perks like multi screen and that is now 34.95 US a month. Even with replay that's a bit much for 8 apartments. So we get a 10 buck price reduction for losing 16 or so apartments some of which were the most popular.

Words of advice - "BUYER BEWARE". You are paying for a product and services. RLC sets the price(s) for their products being offered and provide any services or help when needed. Remember, as a paying subscriber you have no say in their business - you either accept their terms or not. If you are completely satisfied with their business and receive fair exchange for your money then remain a subscriber. If you are not happy - back away NOW until the dust settles AND RLC learns how to provide a quality product and realizes that customer service and communication are the keys to a quality business (instead of just being a quick money grabber). Pretty generous of you to let them keep your money while you wait (and for how long?) for RLC to get their act together (good luck with that - lol). 

On 6/23/2019 at 2:27 AM, dougiestyle4u said:

Words of advice - "BUYER BEWARE". You are paying for a product and services. RLC sets the price(s) for their products being offered and provide any services or help when needed. Remember, as a paying subscriber you have no say in their business - you either accept their terms or not. If you are completely satisfied with their business and receive fair exchange for your money then remain a subscriber. If you are not happy - back away NOW until the dust settles AND RLC learns how to provide a quality product and realizes that customer service and communication are the keys to a quality business (instead of just being a quick money grabber). Pretty generous of you to let them keep your money while you wait (and for how long?) for RLC to get their act together (good luck with that - lol). 

You got almost 4000 posts here and still I feel YOU make fun of ME for expecting a professional service?
I have several times had breaks from RLC to see if anything changes but I see no value in this site without Premium + Replay.
Seeing as they have what? 15-20 apartments I don't think there is any reason to believe that anything will change if a few dissatisfied customer choose to leave. 
Half the people commenting on this forum doesn't even have a subscription.

On 6/22/2019 at 9:30 PM, Rhodie said:

Hell will freeze over before you get a reply. The customer service is a joke. 

2 hours ago, Shaggy said:

Hell will freeze over before you get a reply. The customer service is a joke. 

You're right, and still no reply. I understand their silence when it's the usual complaints they get but you'd think something like this was worth clarifying? It must be easier than having to deal with a lot of people being overcharged and demanding the difference be refunded? Anyway, I will soon find out as my subscription ends on the 27th. 

23 hours ago, Hans46458 said:

You got almost 4000 posts here and still I feel YOU make fun of ME for expecting a professional service?
I have several times had breaks from RLC to see if anything changes but I see no value in this site without Premium + Replay.
Seeing as they have what? 15-20 apartments I don't think there is any reason to believe that anything will change if a few dissatisfied customer choose to leave. 
Half the people commenting on this forum doesn't even have a subscription.

And how the fuck would you know who does and who doesn't have a subscription??

If it's any consolation as to what customers are doing if you look at the Ratings RLC is down by over 1.5 Million Page Views.  That should be an inkling as to what Customers are doing.  Now go look at the Page Views for VHTV they have increased significantly since what transpired on RLC. One Site fizzles and becomes another ones gain.

20 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

If it's any consolation as to what customers are doing if you look at the Ratings RLC is down by over 1.5 Million Page Views.  That should be an inkling as to what Customers are doing.  Now go look at the Page Views for VHTV they have increased significantly since what transpired on RLC. One Site fizzles and becomes another ones gain.

This is too funny, I started this post not knowing what was going on almost a week ago.
TODAY I got a general email saying they had closed down apartments, not as an answer to my mail.
I can only see 8 apartments, is that what's left?

14 hours ago, Hans46458 said:

This is too funny, I started this post not knowing what was going on almost a week ago.
TODAY I got a general email saying they had closed down apartments, not as an answer to my mail.
I can only see 8 apartments, is that what's left?

If your not Satisfied contact the Payment Provider Segpay and tell them to Cancel and demand a Refund.