Subscription issue

7 hours ago, Rhodie said:

I still haven't heard anything from support but my monthly contract renewed today. They took £38.99 which is $49.40. Looks like you have to cancel and resubscribe or they will keep charging you the old prices. Bloody thieves! 

Contact Segpay and tell them to Cancel and get a Refund of what they just took.   If you don't say Cancel they'll just keep taking the Money every Month.

2 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Contact Segpay and tell them to Cancel and get a Refund of what they just took.   If you don't say Cancel they'll just keep taking the Money every Month.

Thanks. I cancelled. Because it renewed, I have a month left. I will see what happens but, they way things are at the moment, I will probably wait for better days before resubscribing.  What I found interesting was they charged me $49.40 when, if I remember correctly, the cost was advertised at $45 for 30 days? Their is either a hidden fee somewhere or, the price is fixed at the exchange rate that was applicable on the day I subscribed. They don't tell you that so I wonder how much extra I have been paying over the years?

On 6/28/2019 at 12:43 AM, Rhodie said:

Thanks. I cancelled. Because it renewed, I have a month left. I will see what happens but, they way things are at the moment, I will probably wait for better days before resubscribing.  What I found interesting was they charged me $49.40 when, if I remember correctly, the cost was advertised at $45 for 30 days? Their is either a hidden fee somewhere or, the price is fixed at the exchange rate that was applicable on the day I subscribed. They don't tell you that so I wonder how much extra I have been paying over the years?

You can cancel that and get a Refund.  Your under No Obligation to stay with RLC for another Month.  Just tell them to cancel this last Payment and you'll get reimbursed.  Wait past 7 days and you'll no longer be able to get the Money back.  The extra amount was likely Exchange Rates those change on Daily Basis so One Month you could pay $49.40 and the following Month you could pay a Dollar Less or a Dollar more as the Rates fluctuate daily.

Edited by StnCld316

• 2 weeks later...

Beware! If you’re a monthly subscriber and are expecting the new lower rate when the time comes for it to renew you’re in for a rude surprise! Unless you cancel your current 44.95 US sub it will still be that when it renews! Segpay told me the new 34.95 rate was for new subscribers only. They said I would have to go through RLC and subscribe to the new rate. They said if I would do that they would then refund the 44.95. So I did and will see hopefully by this Friday, July 12. So if you’re on the old rates you need to cancel that and when it runs out then resubscribe for the new lower rates, 19.95 for all cams but no replay, or 34.95 for premium with replays. No idea if the 90 and 180 day subs auto renew or not but if they do I would be safe to assume if you don’t cancel those also they will hit you at the old higher rates.

But frankly unless more apartments come on line like Carla’s who has been a pleasant surprise even the 19.95 a month subscription won’t be worth it. As StnCld mentioned above they’re hemorrhaging viewers at an astonishing rate and things like the auto sub renewal at the old higher rates unless you cancel won’t help a bit. I will be surprised if the site lasts till year’s end.