Carla & Yanai Fan Page

It's great to have you back Carla, this apartment has not seen this much action since the days of Alma. The sex is really good.                                                                                                                                                          This great interest in video games must be a generational thing. Yanai seems to love this stuff. When you have a  choice Yanai the controller, or the hot woman in front of you, make the right choice.

36 minutes ago, Johnny said:

I would bet Adrianna&Daniel had more sex in different places and positions than Alma&Stefan/Carla&Yanai put together. Let's not forget Adrianna masturbating and some of the best anal you will ever witness. 

Good point, Adrianna did give some great masturbation sets and she love to let us look up her ass while doing it on her knees too.   Those are some of the couples that I miss.   "Dam shame, we come from real to generic."   If things keep going like they are Carla and Yanai could or might make up the difference,  I am going to give them a little more time and see.8)

12 hours ago, Johnny said:

I would bet Adrianna&Daniel had more sex in different places and positions than Alma&Stefan/Carla&Yanai put together. Let's not forget Adrianna masturbating and some of the best anal you will ever witness. 

Adrianna and Daniel were a good couple and very genuine but if rumours are true they are moving on and progressing in life and all the best to them. 

On 7/27/2019 at 11:42 AM, Flume said:

Adrianna and Daniel were a good couple and very genuine but if rumours are true they are moving on and progressing in life and all the best to them. 

They were active in both life and sexually. Didn't just sit on their ass and sleep most of the time like some. 

Today Carla and Yanai did some sexy roll playing in a sexy outfit....Yanai seems to have no problem keeping up with her sexually and both seems to at least keep my attention.  I don't think Carla had the problem with keeping the viewers her last stay, it may have been her last boyfriend "Mario" who couldn't keep up with her.8)