Carla & Yanai Fan Page

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, gilbert said:

Carla and Yanai  having a party again . Some pretty women are there.  The night is young, so we'll see what happens. Rest of RLC is dead as usual.

Carla and Yanai like a few other tenants has always been "real and nothing fake"...they have had some nice parties in the pass and great guest...."but I have never yet seen anything sexual go to far with their guest....lets not forget too that Carla and yanai can both become some what jealous of each other when friends to visit at times.  Yes the female who is visiting tonight with her male friend....she is sexy....."I would love to see something extra happen too!!"8)

• 2 weeks later...

Carla is the only women who gives RLC a pulse, at the moment. OK I will add Leora in that mix. When Carla has a party her guests are usually hot. Who knows what will happen, during the night. If it was not for Carla, I would be long gone as a member.

What's real, is RLC needs the women who set the place on fire! Maybe RLC can't handle the explosion of  happy customers when Stella, Sara, Megan, Belle, Dami and Annabelle are lighting up all their cams, making all but a few, happily addicted. What RLC needs are new girls to come in, with them. A diverse mix of beautiful sexy women. Then, and only then, will this site be the number one site of its kind, finally achieving its goals. It's up to them.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Most of these girls are boring women, who lead boring lives. Carla is the opposite, she is an exotic woman, who leads an exciting life. Yanai is out of a commission for a bit, but Carla won't let us down.. The wrong girls, not to mention, the wrong mix of girls are here right now. Yet, there is still hope, Irma is back. it is a step in the right direction.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

The cams in this place keeping freezing, like someone hits the pause button. A refresh only gets a live shot for a few seconds and it freezes again. Not the only apartment this is happening in either. Now, the cynical in me would suggest that the repeat function would show any 'frozen' live footage without this problem, thus encouraging more people to buy premium for that option.

That's not the case. Obviously.

27 minutes ago, RUBBERMAN said:

Dam Carla and Yanai's visiting female friend is gone already!!!!....I was hoping she stayed for awhile....she is very sexy.  Maybe one day she well return.8)

Agree, good guest. And there was no messing about either, just hanging with friends. Pity other places can't take this approach! I realized why Yanai took the sofa later - They hadn't had time to wash the sheets from the guest room! :lol:

• 4 weeks later...