Fan Page Jessica

Now, although I'm not into the lesbian thing on this channel, it was obvious that Jess was very nervous and possibly her first time touching a woman in the way she did.  Naomi really did a beautiful thing in taking it slow and easy, talking to her, getting her started with her "potentially" First Female Kiss.  She definitely seemed to realize that Jess is not one to jump out and go wild and that she is more reserved, just my opinion based on what I saw.  If you look at Naomi's room @03:55 they had that first kiss and it was obvious that Jess liked it, but Naomi really coached her through it.  @04:00 Naomi takes all the action to Jess; Jess on her back and Naomi working it like a pro.  Now, this was with no Alcohol, drugs, bad behavior, just two women, one new to the scene and an old pro touching and feeling the moment and really having fun doing so.  What a site to see!!!  Almost poetic in how they maneuvered through this intimate moment.  I'd rather watch this any day over a drugged out, clumbsy, out of control drunk female.  This is true respect!!!!  Bravo Naomi - I know I've ding'd you in the past, but you truly demonstrated a steak of caring and softness that I was not expecting and more than anything made Jess' experience amazing.  If you take the time to go further back in replay, you'll see Jess summoning Naomi to discuss something in secret and I'd bet it was about what was about to happen and how she was nervous.  In any case, this scene hit the charts for me. 

The music set this mood and stage perfectly!!!!   Some of these girls should review this and take notes!!