Fan Page Jessica

• StnCld316 changed the title to Fan Page Jessica
  • StnCld316 featured and pinned this topic
  • 2 weeks later...

Ok, now this is interesting.  The manager of the "Lesbian" experience has appeared to provide pointers to Jessica on how to slurp pussy.  Oh my, really.  Just send Jess to practice with a middle school Soccer, water polo or girls volleyball team and those coaches have the true guides that she can study from.

Poor Jessica, she looked so fearful getting into that tub to take a shower.  I bet when those other two tramps are gone, she's putting some chlorine from the pool in that shit.  I don't blame you girl, they treat you like a step child, I would not have contributed to their money fund to do whatever it is they need to do, but they need to be on the curb.  Stay sexy.

Jessica, Jessica, Jessica, yes I am with you.  This is the 6th night in a row you've felt the urge to "lock" your room door.  Ok, if you did this before and I missed it, well oh well, but you've made it a point to ensure that that door was locked.  I don't blame you one bit - sometime you have to go with your gut and my gut feels the same about the two lizards that have found a home at your place.   Surely, you deserve better room mates than these two cracked out/coked out/heroin out teenies who have no care for you to begin with.  The look on your face when Deb was on the sofa in the LR, trip'n, made me fall out of my chair in my office.  Lets set this scene:  09/14 @ 13:21 Cam: #2 - just look at Jess' face as Deb continues to scrunch her face, bat her eyes and try to clear the catastrophic enigma that she's ingested.  Jess has that look that really say's "WHAT DA FUCK" -  LOL.  I'm gone.

While I'm seeing nothing I feel for Jess being with Stella & Sara behaving and consuming as outlined in the posts over the last week or so. No girl should have to lock themselves in their room to night to feel safe from the other tenants and guests they invite.

I've forgotten who else was in B1 when she was there before but overall recall she wanted to mix and fit in nor was selfish. She wanted some time alone to do her webcamming but overall it was a small amount of time.

On 9/16/2019 at 5:16 PM, delta10 said:

While I'm seeing nothing I feel for Jess being with Stella & Sara behaving and consuming as outlined in the posts over the last week or so. No girl should have to lock themselves in their room to night to feel safe from the other tenants and guests they invite.

I've forgotten who else was in B1 when she was there before but overall recall she wanted to mix and fit in nor was selfish. She wanted some time alone to do her webcamming but overall it was a small amount of time.

Yep, I'm all in on that.  But she seem to take it all in stride.  I really like how she handles things sort of like the dorm mother, so to speak.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, TigetJackson said:

Oh wow, can poor jess be in any more embarrassing situation.  Sara's homeboy barged in the bath where Jess and Sara were in the tub.  Instantly Jess covered her tits.  later she state she was a little uncomfortable.  What a set of roomies to boot!

That most likely wasn't written into the script...lol...a little more white powder or booze should or might help Jessica feel more comfortable next time....."We all know some where down the road Jessica well end of fucking him anyway." LOL8)

9 hours ago, RUBBERMAN said:

That most likely wasn't written into the script...lol...a little more white powder or booze should or might help Jessica feel more comfortable next time....."We all know some where down the road Jessica well end of fucking him anyway." LOL8)

I don't know if she will, she appears to hang around just enough to get her fun out of it, but when the rubber (no pun) hits the road, she's a deer in headlights.  We'll see if she's left at the apartment by herself and one of these scags come around.  Also, based on what she said about her boyfriend she does not want him to be around all this.  A little prim and proper ? yes, especially for this job.  But all said man, money is money and if that's what puts her over the top for cash, then who knows.

I'll be in Barcelona in just over a month.  While I'm there, I'll visit the red light district there in Las Ramblas where most of the girls are from the Eastern block (name your country), have a large presence of pimps and are mostly strung out crack heads or better yet, smok'n the good old HASHISH!!!!  I'm sure I'll find Sara and Stella with these two street dealers there.  They won't be too hard to find, just ask for a black russian, that'll do the trick no doubt. 

In all honesty, If they did have their own place, the Guardia Civil will be there instantly to pull the plug.  Unfortunately, the prisons in Spain are nothing like those in Russia or Ukraine or even Turkey for that matter.  Then they'll be able to work their sentence down by selling their pussy to visitors.  (That's how it works) - Even though its still part of the EU - druggies are not tolerated (Barca has a City Brand to sell).