Alisa

1 minute ago, Doyouthinkshesawus said:

Still. Someone is to blame for this constantly happening. If it's not the fault of Alisa and the kids, someone else is making an arse of it. Rumours of Landlords not knowing and then finding out cameras are being installed is just amateur. 

Maybe they were a little too noisy. It's not often the Landlady shows up at a door at 4:00am in the morning to evict someone. These Tenants have to remember they are living in Apartment Buildings and they have to respect other Tenants Right to Privacy and reasonable enjoyment of living.  

I know I don't like being disturbed at 4:00 in the morning because someone wants to party and carry on all night long.

Just now, StnCld316 said:

Maybe they were a little too noisy. It's not often the Landlady shows up at a door at 4:00am in the morning to evict someone. These Tenants have to remember they are living in Apartment Buildings and they have to respect other Tenants Right to Privacy and reasonable enjoyment of living.  

I know I don't like being disturbed at 4:00 in the morning because someone wants to party and carry on all night long.

All part of giving apartments to kids. Alisa seems mature for her age, but she has to realise not everyone is the same. All comes down to respect for others and knowing when to shut the fuck up lol. 

On 12/29/2019 at 11:07 PM, Doyouthinkshesawus said:

All part of giving apartments to kids. Alisa seems mature for her age, but she has to realise not everyone is the same. All comes down to respect for others and knowing when to shut the fuck up lol. 

There are 24 Hours in a day. Just change the Hours to get their jollies.  They should start renting houses and not apartments.

Another thing is the Country the Apartment is in they have no Landlord/Tenant Laws so a Landlord can turf Tenants anytime they feel the need to.

Edited by StnCld316

• 1 month later...

Finally !

Create an account to see this content!

This party should get going real soon. You watch,Brenda will come out of exile,she will be all over Andrew,and Krista,well don't get me started.

The gang will be here soon.

Alec is wondering,"I don't suppose it would be a good idea to tell Serg & Mel to fuck off home,would it?"

Alisa can hardly contain her excitement.

Serg does a dance with A and removes her skirt. The last time I tried that tactic in a club,I was arrested! 😁

Ok,enough,lets cut to the chase.