Alisa

• 2 weeks later...

Alisa has been very quiet of late,busy doing her cam-shows & painting,and the new moggie. Don't know where the boyfriend is,and I don't care.

Just to give some background here,Sonia has been staying at Serg & Mel's and is a damn sight more entertaining than she was i her own apartment.

There is also a washed out blonde hair colour girl, Theresa, who has also been there as well. All of them turned up at Alisa's plus her Flame haired friend.

This post is split into 3 parts. 1/3.

Create an account to see this content!

Let the show begin,Sonia & Alisa kicked off.

Theresa doesn't want to watch this. Seems jealous that Sonia is getting attention from Alisa.

This hasn't gone unnoticed,Alisa takes Theresa to the bedroom for a chat.

Theresa launched herself at Alisa.

A decides to dominate instead.

Ooh hello?

Triple,A, Flame & Theresa.

Mel & Serg go into the hall,Theresa starts to argue,they returned.

Theresa decides to be a petulant child,as Sonia & Alisa get into it.

I've never known Mel be this into the girls as she has been tonight?

Sonia,'phwoar!' goes to the bathroom with A to carry this on.

Flame has to comfort Theresa who is distraught.

Edited by Plank
Theresa named

3/3.

Alisa hasn't finished yet.

Mel helps.

Flame arrived.

Stroppy Theresa arrived in the doorway to see where all the girls were. She left in a huff.

Flame & Mel not impressed by that petulance. Really not a good idea to piss off Mel.

And where was Alisa' hand Mel?

Flame left & gave all the girls a goodbye kiss,Serg got a high-five. A sprawls across Serg.

PS. All this lot (not Flame) turned up at Alex & Chads tonight. There seemed to be words between Theresa & Sonia. Alisa,Mel & Serg were having a discussion in the bedroom when Sonia came to inform them of the words.Chad also seemed pissed off that the party didn't go anywhere,Theresa's reluctant to join in,covering her boobs once her top came off etc. Theresa is not cut out for this project. She has caused problems and angst in the few days she has been involved.

Edited by Plank
blonde girl known as Theresa

• 3 weeks later...

Welcome to Sexy Kitchen with your host Alisa!

Prepare the cake mix as per the instructions.

Pour the half the mixture into a cake tin,add fruit,cover the fruit with the remaining mixture.

Put the cake into the oven. You now have some time to relax.

Remember to put on some high-heels before the boyfriend arrives.

Prepare the jam,be careful that it does not spit any molten sticky stuff onto you.

On 6/8/2020 at 11:14 PM, Plank said:

@dougiestyle4u   You've stopped taking your Meds again haven't you!

What Meds?

Fuck, I just remembered. Plank, thanks for reminding me because it has been 2 weeks off the meds since I thought they were bottles of multivitamins that I don't use. Shit, now I have to make an appointment with my family female doctor about having short-term memory loss too. Hope my weekly home prostitute visit will correct my memory. Wait a minute, isn't a doctor suppose to check my prostate. Thought that was strange since doctor's in my area don't make house calls. Okay, who was the woman that kept giving me the finger and then the two-fingers to be doubly sure that my prostate was good (sure made me want to piss to high heaven). At least I know I don't have erectile dysfunction whenever she gives me a head to toe and anal checkup. Where was I now? What was the question. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh!!! All this confusion gives me a craving for fries for some reason. What's up with that?

Now you can see why I love Alisa's meaty big lips of a pussy. With the lips spread open and the big opening of her pussy it sure makes me hungry for fries or perhaps a poutine (fries combined with cheese curds and gravy). Alisa, you have one damn nice looking pussy that looks so edible and fuckable. Watching you fingering your pussy is such a treat. Some guys don't like big pussy lips (major labia) but I accept all pussies and especially a big meaty pussy with long hanging lips sure draws my attention and wish I had it. I would enjoy licking and sucking and pulling on those amazing and beautiful pussy lips. I would definitely eat food off her pussy anytime.

Just another thought. Imagine Alisa wearing panties or bikini bottom and she walks around with a pussy wedgie. The site of those lips sticking out on each side would look like wings and she could have a short t-shirt on with the saying "come fly with me". Imagine using Alisa's wedgie panties/bikini bottom in a pot of boiling water and use it as soup broth - would be very tasty. Shit, I think I am giving away my cooking secrets when adding special spices to my meals. Ever have fish soup, tuna casserole or pan fried fish. Pussy juice kicks it up a notch taste wise - mmmmmm - lol.

10 hours ago, Plank said:

I'm still trying to work out if you're horny or hungry? 🤣

I am both horny and hungry for pussy but I still need to keep my strength so I get hungry but not horny for food. Now eating food off a girl's pussy satisfies my stomach while eating pussy satisfies my horny cravings for women. Both food and pussy are finger lickin' good.