Alisa

• 1 month later...

Last night I logged in to see Alisa's return,blinked & it was offline & gone.
I will need some verification,but that has got to be one of the shortest new apartment opening nights ever?
I've stated previously that I have never liked Alisa's boyfriend,but for whatever reason, did he deserve to be assaulted by Alisa?
Alisa is a major draw for VHtv, but I wonder if her foul temper might have finally cost her big time,this time?

2 hours ago, Plank said:

Last night I logged in to see Alisa's return,blinked & it was offline & gone.
I will need some verification,but that has got to be one of the shortest new apartment opening nights ever?
I've stated previously that I have never liked Alisa's boyfriend,but for whatever reason, did he deserve to be assaulted by Alisa?
Alisa is a major draw for VHtv, but I wonder if her foul temper might have finally cost her big time,this time?

She just has to find the right man.

• 4 weeks later...

Alisa arrived back with some drunk friends.

Create an account to see this content!

Anna & Serg.

Jonas & Mel.

Mia & Ragnar.

Mel looks great !

Mel & Anna being silly.

Serg entertains Ina, Alisa makes snacks.

Serg gets into Ina's dress,Rag gets into the snacks.

Photo Op.

Jonas gets cheeky,or should that be lippy?

Mia tries to calm down the freaked out cat.

Serg has lost a load of weight.

Everyone got dressed and left. Alisa & Anna took longer to get themselves together.

Hysterics as both of them try to get out of the building whilst struggling with the concept of gravity & how feet & balance are supposed to work.

The main group arrived at Mia & Rag's.

Alisa & Anna went somewhere. I hope it's a new apartment for Serg & Mel.

Anna is asleep,Alisa has vanished?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Should've grabbed the pics last night when I had the chance.
I didn't so I will try to use words to convey what I thought.

Last night Alisa's friend visited that we have seen before,pictured here from 22/4/20.

Alec showed up.
The guest girl was bedding down in the lounge,Alisa & Alec in bed.
Alisa encourages her friend to join her & Alec in bed.She did.
Alisa initiated the fun by playing with her friend,she reciprocated and the real fun began.
Alec got involved & hands on with both girls.
Guest girl is sucking Alec as Alisa goes to work on her with a dildo.
It was all getting too hot for the guest & she went back to the sofa.
Alisa brought her back into the bed again,the fun started up again,Alec getting a double bj.
Alisa & Guest's,asses are up in the air towards the wardrobe,Alec puts on a condom.
He starts screwing Alisa whist feeling the guest girl. After a minute or so he started screwing the guest.
Must have been less than 30 seconds and Alisa went ballistic! She ran screaming at the top of her lungs to the bathroom.
Guest girl & Alec wondering wtf just happened?
Alec went to the bathroom to talk to Alisa who is curled in a ball in the shower, hysterical.
He returned to the bedroom got dressed & left the apartment.
Guest girl couldn't get any sense from Alisa & started to get dressed.
Alisa joined her & they both left the apartment. The guest girl returned to the apartment later & went to sleep.
Today both are at the apartment,no Alec.

What should've been a great night turned into a shit-storm.
I would've thought that Alisa knows the game & the rules by now?
If I was in Alec's shoes after the build up I would've assumed that it was game on.
If Alisa didn't want Alec to screw her friend,surely you have that conversation at some point?Or you should.

Alisa has been struggling for a long time,she is a sexy woman but there is absolutely no interest in watching her sleep.
Or have yet another blazing argument with Alec.
For me she clearly has some issues that she needs to address & resolve,or she needs to quit.

2 hours ago, Plank said:

Should've grabbed the pics last night when I had the chance.
I didn't so I will try to use words to convey what I thought.

Last night Alisa's friend visited that we have seen before,pictured here from 22/4/20.

Alec showed up.
The guest girl was bedding down in the lounge,Alisa & Alec in bed.
Alisa encourages her friend to join her & Alec in bed.She did.
Alisa initiated the fun by playing with her friend,she reciprocated and the real fun began.
Alec got involved & hands on with both girls.
Guest girl is sucking Alec as Alisa goes to work on her with a dildo.
It was all getting too hot for the guest & she went back to the sofa.
Alisa brought her back into the bed again,the fun started up again,Alec getting a double bj.
Alisa & Guest's,asses are up in the air towards the wardrobe,Alec puts on a condom.
He starts screwing Alisa whist feeling the guest girl. After a minute or so he started screwing the guest.
Must have been less than 30 seconds and Alisa went ballistic! She ran screaming at the top of her lungs to the bathroom.
Guest girl & Alec wondering wtf just happened?
Alec went to the bathroom to talk to Alisa who is curled in a ball in the shower, hysterical.
He returned to the bedroom got dressed & left the apartment.
Guest girl couldn't get any sense from Alisa & started to get dressed.
Alisa joined her & they both left the apartment. The guest girl returned to the apartment later & went to sleep.
Today both are at the apartment,no Alec.

What should've been a great night turned into a shit-storm.
I would've thought that Alisa knows the game & the rules by now?
If I was in Alec's shoes after the build up I would've assumed that it was game on.
If Alisa didn't want Alec to screw her friend,surely you have that conversation at some point?Or you should.

Alisa has been struggling for a long time,she is a sexy woman but there is absolutely no interest in watching her sleep.
Or have yet another blazing argument with Alec.
For me she clearly has some issues that she needs to address & resolve,or she needs to quit.

Some girls don't like the idea of having a dick in them and then up another girls hole going back and forth between the two.  

When the girls are doing things with one another the guys should just back the fuck off and keep their dick in their pants.

Edited by StnCld316

I agree with all that mate,we've seen it before where girls have been having fun & guys have got in the way,or ruined it all.
But Alisa initiated this event & could have stopped it at any point.
The friend walked away when it was getting steamy,Alisa brought her back into it.
Alisa,Alec & friend should have known the ground rules going into it all & which lines should not be crossed.
There was opportunity for Alisa to stop it before it started.She must have known where this session was going when the girls positioned themselves.
I saw Alisa's comments on CC after I had written the post above.
Total bullshit & damage limitation.
Don't play football (soccer) if you don't know the rules & don't want to get kicked.