Jump to content
Create New...

Don't know what you're doing


Recommended Posts

Obviously RLC is trying to bring on more tenants or contestants for their game show without having to buy/rent more apartments. Is money that tight? Their selection process is brutal since they will take anyone or anything. Perhaps it is true - they have no tenants waiting in the wings. Not even homeless people want a free ride with RLC but some drug addicts or spouse abusers will give it a go. Is RLC attempting to get gang bangers just like VHTV? RLC has become nothing but a daily soap opera - you think.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Obviously RLC is trying to bring on more tenants or contestants for their game show without having to buy/rent more apartments. Is money that tight? Their selection process is brutal since they will take anyone or anything. Perhaps it is true - they have no tenants waiting in the wings. Not even homeless people want a free ride with RLC but some drug addicts or spouse abusers will give it a go. Is RLC attempting to get gang bangers just like VHTV? RLC has become nothing but a daily soap opera - you think.

They sure don't live up to what their Site is called.  Real Life. 

Real Life got tossed out the Window.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

They sure don't live up to what their Site is called.  Real Life. 

Real Life got tossed out the Window.  

According to some Real Life is what's happening now, and people that have always wanted it should be happy. That coming from "Voyeurs" that subscribe to watch staged performances. Go figure! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

RLC sure know how to waste time and money. Not be better introducing new couple/s instead of installing more cameras in an apartment that's tedious as hell. Add as many as you want, not going to change how monotonous the current tenant is. 

Also. Not about time you moved your "Fake" couple on and replaced them with an actual "Real" couple. Most realised they were BS in the first 20mins give or take. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, Scorpio 22 said:

RLC sure know how to waste time and money. Not be better introducing new couple/s instead of installing more cameras in an apartment that's tedious as hell. Add as many as you want, not going to change how monotonous the current tenant is. 

Also. Not about time you moved your "Fake" couple on and replaced them with an actual "Real" couple. Most realised they were BS in the first 20mins give or take. 

They sure ain't interested in anyone resembling 'Real'. They only want fakes who they can trust to do what they ask, i'm sure they are carefully vetted beforehand. A case of "You play ball, you get the job". And if they don't, simply toss them aside and get the next lot in. A conveyor belt of wannabees are undoubtedly in line for their 15 minutes of social fame.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

48 minutes ago, Pleasant said:

They sure ain't interested in anyone resembling 'Real'. They only want fakes who they can trust to do what they ask, i'm sure they are carefully vetted beforehand. A case of "You play ball, you get the job". And if they don't, simply toss them aside and get the next lot in. A conveyor belt of wannabees are undoubtedly in line for their 15 minutes of social fame.

Me thinks, that Pamela & Joseph of VHTV will soon join the "cast of characters" as tenants with RLC (desperation mode).

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, Scorpio 22 said:

RLC sure know how to waste time and money. Not be better introducing new couple/s instead of installing more cameras in an apartment that's tedious as hell. Add as many as you want, not going to change how monotonous the current tenant is. 

Also. Not about time you moved your "Fake" couple on and replaced them with an actual "Real" couple. Most realised they were BS in the first 20mins give or take. 

5 cameras wasted, but should we expect any less. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search