Kitty & Smith Fan Page

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Shocking to see all the modifications / “upgrades” those girls think they need. Or maybe I am wrong and it is a non cosmetical procedure … but hey … it is Kitty. 
The only thing that is really broken and needs to be fixed is her rotten personality but I guess there is nobody who wants to start on that. 

still curious to see how this works out and if this thing does not fuck up her whole face. 

by the way … Manly haircolour Smith 😳🤦‍♂️

Looks as though Kitty like others has gone to see Dr Frankenstein again!!...."I had to ask myself "why"..surly she doesn't need it, I do believe she was fine just the way she is or was...lol...first it was the breast and then all those unnecessary tattoo's, I would hate to see what she's going to look like when she is in her mid 60's.   Of course I do think that if she is going to fix or correct anything it should be that short and quick temper of her's, and Smith could use some counseling to on how to please his lady some what better and longer lasting in bed. LOL    Kitty stop making changes to your lovely body that you don't need..."its all good." LOL8)

Create an account to see this content!

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/17/2021 at 1:04 PM, RUBBERMAN said:

Dam, while the soap opera is still focused on those Barc working girls, it looks like Kitty and Smith haven't had any type of Post since Oct 2020, "maybe Nelly should take a trip over there and give them some kind of sexual instructions too, she and Kitty would look good in a lesbian scene while Smith looks on." LOL8)

Smith would probably run to a corner and start sucking his thumb.

• 3 months later...
On 6/21/2021 at 5:36 PM, Scorpio 2.2 said:

Have to say the girl visiting CrazKitty yesterday was not bad. Better looking than majority of the tenants. Can't be any more boring either. Sign her up. 😂

Well take that back. Yes, still early days but another that looks to have no interest in anything sexual. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/11/2021 at 2:29 PM, Shyrich said:

What the hell is she whining about? She seems to be absolutely insane...

The colour of the sky , the smell of her fart , the taste of her coffee , the way Smith breathes , winks , walks , the length of his penis , his farts smell , his hart beats , exists entirely , a hair in her soup , pulled her string up too high ….

With her the reasons can be numerous , not to say countless 

I did get a chance to catch Kitty and Smith having some sex action, "Kitty does get very upset when Mr. Smith only last no more then 5 min doing their love making session."  I do think that maybe Mr. Smith should slow down on spending so much money on this tattoos and seek out some kind of sexual counselor about his quick and uncontrollable premature ejaculation before he does really lose Kitty one day.8)

Create an account to see this content!

• 1 month later...

Kitty and Smith must have had yet another disagreement yesterday, I see she slept on the couch last night naked by her self."  Kitty may have gotten a little bit bored with Mr. Smith, seeing all he does now is just watch T.V all day and eat and drink and never know real sexy loving time with her.  I myself does love watching her walking around the apartment nude, she is sexy.  Ms Kitty should be set up with a female visiting freak RLC owners!!....lol..."I do think she deserve something new." LOL8)