Kitty & Smith Fan Page

Looks like Mr. Smith and Miss Kitty is back again for a 3rd round, who's really going to complain???....after seeing those same faces "Working girls" in those VIP apartments for 6 months I would welcome bozo the clown. LOL   I am sure RLC can't get any others at this time due to the virus, or they got better jobs else where.   I did notice that Smith and Kitty aren't in the vacation section or visiting section, maybe they are here to stay.  "Lets hope Kitty can control her temper this time and of course there well be lots of crying when she not having things her way...lol...."sorry folks but I rather have them then the dizzy twins." LOL   Enjoy your stay Smith and Kitty and the Dog!!8)

6 hours ago, TigetJackson said:

Looks like Kitty got some of those good old fashioned lip injections.  Let's see how long it will be before she gets some ass implants and cheek injections.  Those "influencers" gotta keep up with the jone's!!!  I don't get it or see it!  Rather watch the beverly hill billies.

God I hope not, her boob job was bad enough. She looks amazing just they way she is. Just wish she'd get up on the kitchen table again and show her wares. LOL.

Unfortunately injections and plastics are taking the Russian sphere of influence (pun inteded) and EU by storm.  The Insta, FB and any other social media platforms now look like a mascaraed of clowns (men and women) only this time they don't have overly exaggerated large feet.  It's all about the bulge, big lip, big ass and the villain jaw/chin.   Live webcam ho's are now starting to display their need to be sculpted beauties which only the likes of the joke can appreciate.   TBH I'm kind of enjoying watching this generation slowly disintegrate into a bowl of plastic, but I also wonder how it will play out with their climate change dogma as they are buried in plastopia!  

Are they really back or is this just recycled footage played as LIVE?

Kitty seemed to be doing OK on the modelling/stripping scene so this seems a step back - but if it is for real, I am another one of those saddos addicted to her - I hope she doesnt do any more, I loved her boobs as they were pre seaside bucket implant

And from her IS feed, Smith is still sucking on her teat to survive

Whatever she sees in him, he keeps well hidden from us

Just conjecture here of course, but Smith to me, has an entitled and childish manner of someone who doesn't have to worry about money or survival. So I'm thinking maybe he has a trust fund or maybe just parents that give him money monthly. Although he does seem to be leaving the house every day like he might be working. I think that might be why KItty stays with him. Doesn't really seem like love or sex keeping them together.

On 8/2/2020 at 2:05 AM, dave0000 said:

Just conjecture here of course, but Smith to me, has an entitled and childish manner of someone who doesn't have to worry about money or survival. So I'm thinking maybe he has a trust fund or maybe just parents that give him money monthly. Although he does seem to be leaving the house every day like he might be working. I think that might be why KItty stays with him. Doesn't really seem like love or sex keeping them together.

Have to agree; hes got that pasty, doughy look of someone who does sod all except booze and shop.

Sexually, hes a taker, and as she could arguably do much better than him, maybe money is the key

When they left, I do recall someone saying he/she/they owned that apartment and rented it back to RLC which would tie in if hes a trust fund bunny

Whatever her other traits, shes definitely the adult in that relationship.

I bet he paid for the boob job; he handles them like they literally belong to him