Fan Page Nelly & Bogdan

2 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Fan Page for Nelly & Bogdan.

Ohhh boy!!! RLC must be really desperate to have to add two more of there staff to the stage, I thought Masha would have been enough.  Did they they pass out any study sheets yet to any of the visiting house guest....lol...."lets hope they remember their lines this time around." LOL8)

"READY...."QUIET ON THE SET"

• 3 weeks later...

Don't like Nelly's shaved side of head. With the one side having long hair she looks female. The shaved side looks like she is a male and she actually looks pretty similar to Bogdan - not good at all. Like some chatters have commented in the Chat Room - I agree, she does look pretty rough in the morning. Still think Martina is the only good looking girl.

• 7 months later...
16 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

You got that right. Who's your Daddy? Who's your Mommy? What a complete joke. And Nelly's fake boobs are as fake as Masha's torpedo tits.

Fake tits were just to complete her. One of the most fake and most over-exaggerated out there. Makes Leora look Real. 😂

7 hours ago, Scorpio 22 said:

Fake tits were just to complete her. One of the most fake and most over-exaggerated out there. Makes Leora look Real. 😂

Fake tits, fake lesbians, fake duck lips. Next thing you know they will tell us that these are fake real life cam voyeur sites - no-o-o-o-o-o-o-o!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Bogdan continues to move up as the house Pimp "now the girls dances around him threw out the house naked" I am sure Nelly makes sure he doesn't touches to much of the hired help YET!!!......but you have to admit "90% of those hired girls do look a lot better then Nelly too. LOL8)

Create an account to see this content!

• 2 months later...

I see that the GP apartment is having some kind of get together party with a few men "I get that and like that" but isn't it amazing how Nelly loves to try and jam with the much younger girls and almost cock block those others in there and won't allow Bogdan to take part in no kind of entertainment with it comes to joining in on the fun?  She has become wired, and may I add much to old for the much younger group. "Nelly stay in your room hun and take care of the books and finance's and stay off the set or stage."8)

4 hours ago, RUBBERMAN said:

I see that the GP apartment is having some kind of get together party with a few men "I get that and like that" but isn't it amazing how Nelly loves to try and jam with the much younger girls and almost cock block those others in there and won't allow Bogdan to take part in no kind of entertainment with it comes to joining in on the fun?  She has become wired, and may I add much to old for the much younger group. "Nelly stay in your room hun and take care of the books and finance's and stay off the set or stage."8)

Time for Nelly and Bog to open up and set up their own "mature apartment" since they are poppa/momma to the babies at Barca.

• 4 weeks later...

Having Nelly & Bogdan here doesn't make any sense at all unless RLC doesn't trust the girls and N&B are babysitters. Definitely not a good fit and again RLC shot themselves in the foot and gave themselves a good swift kick in the balls with the other foot. RLC, what were you thinking? RLC, are you hurting for money? Did N&B buy part ownership to try and save your butt? Sadly but true, based on subscribers love for Leora and how all other apartments suck badly - Leora is saving RLC's ass for now. Give Leora more money and she might pull a few tricks out of her barely used pussy (she knows what she is doing - has survived this long and probably does have a large fan base of supporters). Nelly and Bogdan got more respect when they had there own place. Then Nelly & Bogdan can fuck around any which way they want. Oh, by the way, Nelly needs about 30 or 40 pounds added to the ribs and bones.

• 4 weeks later...

I thought the same… 

they looked very “out of their place” there. They were nice to look at in their own apartment , but I have no idea what they are doing here. It just looks …. Sad , to see them among the “youngsters” , as if they are parenting the rest. “Take it easy , we will guide you through this disaster that is called RLC” 
 And I dunno … Nelly went from a nice girl to a scary looking woman without anything attractive anymore.