Babble Chat Box on xCamFan.com

StnCld316

• 7 months later...
  • StnCld316 changed the title to Babble Chat Box on xCamFan.com
  • 3 weeks later...

The Forum Software was updated from Version 4.5  to Version 4.6 and it has affected the way the chat box operates.  Admin is going to submit a ticket to the Chat Vendor to see if there's going to be an updated version that will be compatible with the newer version of Forum Software. In the meantime one must click the General Chat button for the chat to populate or else you'll just see a blank screen with no box to make the chat message.  

Create an account to see this content!

• 11 months later...

In order for the Chat to work one needs to click the General Chat then the Chat and it's list of who is on will appear.

I do not know why it suddenly started doing this.  Babble is just a Plug-in so Babble controls it's functionality.   I'll let Admin know of this issue and he can submit a ticket to Babble and try to get it resolved.  

34 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

In order for the Chat to work one needs to click the General Chat then the Chat and it's list of who is on will appear.

I do not know why it suddenly started doing this.  Babble is just a Plug-in so Babble controls it's functionality.   I'll let Admin know of this issue and he can submit a ticket to Babble and try to get it resolved.  

Even now when I click on General Chat it is completely blank. Prior to this the General Chat had shown one day old posts. Perhaps longer than a day of a new post then it shows the blank screen. On the bright side, I can't get upset at all the Barca talk which is not happening - lol. Oh well.

1 minute ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Even now when I click on General Chat it is completely blank. Prior to this the General Chat had shown one day old posts. Perhaps longer than a day of a new post then it shows the blank screen. On the bright side, I can't get upset at all the Barca talk which is not happening - lol. Oh well.

Admin has been notified and he is going to submit a ticket to Babble to get this resolved.  Will just have to live without it until Babble gets it working.

I had the list showing not long ago and now it doesn't show.