Fan Page Radislava

• 4 weeks later...
4 hours ago, PeterGrey said:

Was watching her doing her workout today, in Fitness room while the cams were open. Has she lost weight? She seemed skinny and thin, not quite what I remembered from when she was at B1. Or maybe it's just the cams and angle at Fitness room.

Good thing Tomato's are out of season she'll have to switch to something else more nourishing to gain some weight.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Still being the house sexist girl of the year in my book.."I do believe that Radislava has had sex with all of the girls in the house and well continue to do so from here on, can we just call her "SuperGirl"  her room seems to keep all the lesbian action going and no men "YET!!" ...looks like it's just women only.  You go girl!! LOL8)

Create an account to see this content!

• 1 month later...

Lycopenodermia is a condition where an excessive amount of lycopene (tomatoes) in the blood of a person can result in discoloration of the skin.

NOW I know why her skin has that weird color to it! lol
I've always thought Rad was hot AF, but she looks like she's grabbed the skinsuit of a 90 yr old woman and stretched it on to her own body.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...