Suggestions and Feedback

StnCld316

25 minutes ago, Plank said:

LOOK ! I've gone up a rank !

I can barely contain my excitement! And my penis has grown by 5mm !

You even receive a Notification each time it changes.  For most posters it will seem strange for them to be labelled as Newbies and Rookies. If this type of update was years ago everyone that has been on the Forum a long time would be labelled a Professional but since it's a new feature it's like starting out from scratch even though a member may have lots of posts.

45 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

You even receive a Notification each time it changes.  For most posters it will seem strange for them to be labelled as Newbies and Rookies. If this type of update was years ago everyone that has been on the Forum a long time would be labelled a Professional but since it's a new feature it's like starting out from scratch even though a member may have lots of posts.

So what's the ultimate BIG PRIZE? Some fake sex with Leora, I get to hold Marla's big boobs in my hand, I get to be the new owner/boss of the Chat Room or

Hungry Lunch GIF - Hungry Lunch MrBean GIFs

5 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

This is the least amount of members and guests that I have noticed to be on this site. Time of day/night or RLC sleeping isn't the issue. Never seen such low numbers online.

Create an account to see this content!

That's a lot compared to most days. Majority of the time no-one online. 12 people were on yesterday afternoon UK time and nothing was posted on chat or forum. 

Create an account to see this content!

Wow ! Does this mean I get to sweep floors,make gallons of tea,run errands & listen to time-served senior hands go on along the lines of,

"you bloody kids today don't know you are born,when I were a lad ,all of this was fields as far as the eye could see....now look at it, fuckin' ruined. And don't get me started about bloody computers & automation. We had to make things with our own bare hands,we didn't have gloves,kids today are soft, a right load of jessy's.......are you making that tea or what!"

Penis has grown another 2mm.

• 3 weeks later...

Just a thought - when camcaps has issues some of the members come running back to xcamfan until the issues are fixed. So there you go - shut down camcaps and then the member participation will sky-rocket just like Jeff Bezos and Richard Branson. Or at least try something of a mutual connection between both sites.

43 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Just a thought - when camcaps has issues some of the members come running back to xcamfan until the issues are fixed. So there you go - shut down camcaps and then the member participation will sky-rocket just like Jeff Bezos and Richard Branson. Or at least try something of a mutual connection between both sites.

Would shut down this forum before CC. This is just bit on the side. 

9 minutes ago, Daleys said:

I can post here more often but it's just that Camcaps was always more active and members responded more than here that's why i never posted here. I did before but abandoned it because when i used to post in certain topics ten days later or so no new replies. 

Very understandable. Our chat room is the main focus but it sucks and turns members away. We try to keep the forums energized though but still limited number of members willing to participate.