Suggestions and Feedback

StnCld316

20 hours ago, PeterGrey said:

Or a third choice - make one more chat, RLC free lol

This has been asked for over the past 2+ years and is dead in the waters. The RLC/Barca Chat Room and the chatters are "untouchable". The chatters won't hand over the keys to the room so this site "is what it is" and either accept it or move on. This site will remain status quo.

10 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Posting can be anywhere but if posting images to RLC topics a Third Party Host needs to be used.  The recommended one is mab.to the content stays posted for 72 Hours (3 Days).  After the 3 Days the poster has the option to repost if they wish.  If direct uploading  is used in RLC topics then it's just a beaconing call for the DMCA and we have had our share of that.  Direct uploading can be used on any topic except for RLC and Camarads 

Was meaning the "Add Files" option. Much easier to post and less chance of them fucking up. 

It appears that more members do participate somewhere on this site because their name shows up in Chat or elsewhere but not online or doesn't show last time online. Too many inconsistencies with this site. Something pretty sneaky or intentional going on and it has nothing to do with logging in anonymously. If it is Babble or CodingJungle oversights then scrap them.

2 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

It appears that more members do participate somewhere on this site because their name shows up in Chat or elsewhere but not online or doesn't show last time online. Too many inconsistencies with this site. Something pretty sneaky or intentional going on and it has nothing to do with logging in anonymously. If it is Babble or CodingJungle oversights then scrap them.

The Chat is only a plug-in which is controlled by coding jungle.  They have made some major changes to it and the options available are not as plentiful as it once was with their previous versions.

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Plank said:

What the hell is this new Rank stuff? Not that I give a shit because post counts don't enlarge your penis ! 💪

But seriously, a member of this forum since 2015,2.3k posts,5 shiny badges and ranked a Newbie?

What a load of Bollocks!

Clearly an idea to get more to post. Means fuck all in the Real world. Alright in a kids forum where get excited about moving up rank and earning badges lol. Not going to make any bit difference here. Sorry if it sounds harsh to who ever came up with the idea. But true. 

9 hours ago, Plank said:

What the hell is this new Rank stuff? Not that I give a shit because post counts don't enlarge your penis ! 💪

But seriously, a member of this forum since 2015,2.3k posts,5 shiny badges and ranked a Newbie?

What a load of Bollocks!

11 minutes ago, Scorpio 2.2 said:

Clearly an idea to get more to post. Means fuck all in the Real world. Alright in a kids forum where get excited about moving up rank and earning badges lol. Not going to make any bit difference here. Sorry if it sounds harsh to who ever came up with the idea. But true. 

Probably only affect the current forum posters since chatters mind their own business and new registered members don't participate. StnCld316 should have posted/included specifics about the new ranking/points system instead of leaving members wondering. Well, Rome wasn't built in a day you know or was it - hmmmmmm?

Biggest problem as some have said earlier I think is with RLC and VH themselves, especially RLC. I can't speak for VH personally but have heard from several that tried it, some more than once, and found it lacking. RLC just doesn't seem to want to ttry to get new apartments, especially couples apartments, and the ones left just are not what they used to be. As for Barca there's simply been the same girls there for too long doing little or nothing. Even the 19.95 a month option is too much for the product currently being offered. And frankly, as my watching of RLC goes down so does my participation in the chat or the forums, simple as that. I let my membership lapse a few weeks ago and so far haven't seen or heard of anything yet to draw me back.

8 hours ago, Scorpio 2.2 said:

It was placed in by the Software Developer that makes the Forum Software.  All they do is send updates and they get installed.  

Forum Operators have no choice but to go with the flow.  

8 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Probably only affect the current forum posters since chatters mind their own business and new registered members don't participate. StnCld316 should have posted/included specifics about the new ranking/points system instead of leaving members wondering. Well, Rome wasn't built in a day you know or was it - hmmmmmm?

Kind of hard to say anything when I don't even know what the software update includes.  Software Developers make the changes and then they send the updates to be installed.  Forum Operators have no say in what the Developer does with their Software Upgrades and Updates. Forums basically just have to go with the flow.  Software Developers will always be making changes as Technologies Advance.  I know it can be difficult at times but not much can be done about it.

14 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Kind of hard to say anything when I don't even know what the software update includes.  Software Developers make the changes and then they send the updates to be installed.  Forum Operators have no say in what the Developer does with their Software Upgrades and Updates. Forums basically just have to go with the flow.  Software Developers will always be making changes as Technologies Advance.  I know it can be difficult at times but not much can be done about it.

I guess xcamfan is stuck with an inferior product that has brutal software developers. They probably don't use their own product to see how fucked up it is. Real life voyeur cam sites and current software developers are on the same level playing field - rock bottom.

2 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

I guess xcamfan is stuck with an inferior product that has brutal software developers. They probably don't use their own product to see how fucked up it is. Real life voyeur cam sites and current software developers are on the same level playing field - rock bottom.

The Software Developer has their own website so any change made is always ran on their website in beta stages and once the product has been ironed out of any bugs and fixes are applied then they release the software to others when the product is finished.  Then they just send updates when the product needs a fix when something does not operate as it should.