Gina & Bruno Fan Page

OMG, OMG...."Someone must have read my last going away comments on Gina and gave her an apartment.   I really hope who made that decision wasn't drunk and knows what might happen to RLC.   After a year sharing apartments with others some one gave her a pair of wings..lol...well lets see what's going to happen from here on, surly she well get her short chocolate girl friend and her friends bad knee boyfriend to join her with 3 months of wild drinking, getting high and sucking and fucking.   Good luck Gina and please don't "F" things up girl. LOL8)

Create an account to see this content!

Earlier today I happened to catch Gina giving the guy a cum swallowing blowjob in the kitchen but to no surprise to me the video kept freezing and going black. Missed most of the good stuff. Good timing of internet issues, huh? Definitely not - this is the "modus operandi" or par for the course with respect to RLC. They control the shots and video of what they want you to see or hide from you (drug use, physical spousal abuse or shady dealings or some sex scenes they don't want to show out of privacy for the tenants). Basically, RLC owners are the real cocksuckers. 

• 4 weeks later...

I have never seen Gina as unhappy as she has been since she got her own place? I am guessing it hasn't turned out the way she had hoped? The problem for her now is that she seems to have pinned her future on RLC. How much of that future relies on Curly being a part of it? Can she dump him?  Does RLC want another single ladies place like Masha? What may have seemed like an good solution, give Curly a home and get us to pick up the tab, is now seemingly going to shit. Moving in with the one you love is romantic. When he then moves his family in, less so. I wonder if Curly is on the payroll given he was merely described as Gina's boyfriend and, if chat is true, had to ask her for 600 Euro's to bail out his friend? I look forward to the day Gina wakes up and realises he's a piece of shit and dumps him.

• 3 weeks later...

Nelly and Bogdan at Gina's today, I am guessing someone's birthday party or gathering...."nice nice...but I do think that if Bogdan and Nelly would disappear off the stage of RLC for good these or those girls would have a much better time and wouldn't have to worry about an overseer looking over their backs all day or every other day, they seem to have also grown out of being any type of Voyeur material anyway."8)

48 minutes ago, RUBBERMAN said:

Nelly and Bogdan at Gina's today, I am guessing someone's birthday party or gathering...."nice nice...but I do think that if Bogdan and Nelly would disappear off the stage of RLC for good these or those girls would have a much better time and wouldn't have to worry about an overseer looking over their backs all day or every other day, they seem to have also grown out of being any type of Voyeur material anyway."8)

Gina's B-Day.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...