RLC

Tom Collins

Just a rant for RLC. 

Apartment opinions. Linda and Tibor, Between Linda's obsession with tattoos and sitting on the couch with her phone plastered to her face I've lost interest in this place. Both are boring as hell while thinking they are models or some shit. Just send them packing already.

Martina and Alberto. WTF is with this place, all the sudden its girl on girl shit and Alberto has no say or doesn't give a shit? Not sure where RLC is going with this one. Think its time that poor bastard Alberto gets to pound the shit out of Nelly for a change. 

Kitty and Smith. We all know Kitty is bi-polar or something, she's crazy at times. Smith is a wannabe gangster punk whom we all want to kick the shit out of and pack his things for him to send him down the road. Both of them live on the phone as well, just sad.

Mirukawa and Dantez. Both have absolutely zero personality, she's either sleeping or taking a bath and that's it. Completely worthless apartment.

Gina and Bruno. Jesus, where to start with these two. He's a complete bum who's been hanging around entirely too long. Wft does he do except run around in his underwear and try and screw everything in site. Gina is a 12 year old in an adults body. A drunk and druggie, everything is sooooo overly dramatized with this chick. Another couple who needs to head down the road. 

Masha. The dictionary definition of a slut. Everyone is welcome to come and screw her apparently. Her apartment always filled with some really messed up looking people. I personally wouldn't send my worst enemy to put his pecker in that as she's had more Dicks in her than an LA phone book. 

Leora and Malia. What can I say, both boring as hell. Leora plays with herself constantly but it's bullshit and we know it. Malia, well Im not really sure what she's doing there in the first place. Typical boring apartment. 

Radislava, Pam, Stella. Is it just me or is Radislava just incredibly hot but looks like shes been dipped in dirty oil all the time, greasy hair and oily skin. Stella is so damned boring I can't stand to watch her anymore with her drugs, drinking and bullshit. 

Lola, Anna, Mila. This is the apartment that gets the worn out bar find prostitutes looking for that last hurrah I guess. 

Vivian, Tesla, Nana, Lia and Mia, Nelly and Bogdan. The first three, yeah whatever. Just girls with nothing better to do with their lives i guess. Lia and Mia are the most conceited, boring and just plain weird people in here. Never do anything, ever, but keep returning, I don't get it. Nelly and Bogdan. Bogdan is the ultimate simp, what a puppet for RLC. 

Dont give a damn about the other apartment either. 

There, all done ranting now. I hope RLC takes a look at what some people think is going on and that they will be losing patrons if this redundant bullshit continues. 

There, i'm all done. Just an opinion as I've been watching it slide for a couple of years now. 

5 minutes ago, Tom Collins said:

I hope RLC takes a look at what some people think is going on and that they will be losing patrons if this redundant bullshit continues.

RLC doesn't give a damn what others think of their site. Obviously as one subscriber quits another signs up until they see the crap for themselves and then another sucker signs up. A constant revolving door of subscribers so RLC will change nothing. RLC and tenants win no matter what.

11 minutes ago, Tom Collins said:

Just a rant for RLC. 

Apartment opinions. Linda and Tibor, Between Linda's obsession with tattoos and sitting on the couch with her phone plastered to her face I've lost interest in this place. Both are boring as hell while thinking they are models or some shit. Just send them packing already.

Martina and Alberto. WTF is with this place, all the sudden its girl on girl shit and Alberto has no say or doesn't give a shit? Not sure where RLC is going with this one. Think its time that poor bastard Alberto gets to pound the shit out of Nelly for a change. 

Kitty and Smith. We all know Kitty is bi-polar or something, she's crazy at times. Smith is a wannabe gangster punk whom we all want to kick the shit out of and pack his things for him to send him down the road. Both of them live on the phone as well, just sad.

Mirukawa and Dantez. Both have absolutely zero personality, she's either sleeping or taking a bath and that's it. Completely worthless apartment.

Gina and Bruno. Jesus, where to start with these two. He's a complete bum who's been hanging around entirely too long. Wft does he do except run around in his underwear and try and screw everything in site. Gina is a 12 year old in an adults body. A drunk and druggie, everything is sooooo overly dramatized with this chick. Another couple who needs to head down the road. 

Masha. The dictionary definition of a slut. Everyone is welcome to come and screw her apparently. Her apartment always filled with some really messed up looking people. I personally wouldn't send my worst enemy to put his pecker in that as she's had more Dicks in her than an LA phone book. 

Leora and Malia. What can I say, both boring as hell. Leora plays with herself constantly but it's bullshit and we know it. Malia, well Im not really sure what she's doing there in the first place. Typical boring apartment. 

Radislava, Pam, Stella. Is it just me or is Radislava just incredibly hot but looks like shes been dipped in dirty oil all the time, greasy hair and oily skin. Stella is so damned boring I can't stand to watch her anymore with her drugs, drinking and bullshit. 

Lola, Anna, Mila. This is the apartment that gets the worn out bar find prostitutes looking for that last hurrah I guess. 

Vivian, Tesla, Nana, Lia and Mia, Nelly and Bogdan. The first three, yeah whatever. Just girls with nothing better to do with their lives i guess. Lia and Mia are the most conceited, boring and just plain weird people in here. Never do anything, ever, but keep returning, I don't get it. Nelly and Bogdan. Bogdan is the ultimate simp, what a puppet for RLC. 

There, all done ranting now. I hope RLC takes a look at what some people think is going on and that they will be losing patrons if this redundant bullshit continues. 

There, i'm all done. Just an opinion as I've been watching it slide for a couple of years now. 

Good rant.

Tenants are lazy and waste of space. Just like the owners. Good site going down the pan year after year. 

On 12/08/2021 at 6:32 PM, Tom Collins said:

Just a rant for RLC. 

Can't really say much against it. True on every point. Radislava being hot is debatable, but just ones opinion. Attention seeking and fake as they come also. 

20 hours ago, Doyouthinkshesawus said:

Can't really say much against it. True on every point. Radislava being hot is debatable, but just ones opinion. Attention seeking and fake as they come also. 

Another Camlooker and exaggerator. All put on for the cameras. But if that's some people's thing. Fill your boots lol. Don't expect everyone to enjoy it or want it. 🤣💩

Aye has become about as entertaining as watching paint dry. Sex is pretty boring with nothing new if happens. Masturbation is bullshit with these toys they all look to be using. Get Megan back. At least you got to see some hot toy penetration. 

Not this time

@StnCld316. LOL

paint GIF

I don't think RLC can maintain this charade for very much longer. Top to bottom (owners, managers and tenants) has to change soon. Can't understand subscribers justifying the handing over money for a crappy product and piss poor service. Most subscribers are so hooked on RLC that if they cancel or don't renew they are scared that they might miss something. Well, months and perhaps years later they are still waiting for that ultimate orgy/gangbang, real lesbian sex, finger painting, body massages, pissing in the bathtub, candles placed around the tub for a romantic lesbian prelude, police visit or other wild activities. Coming to a theatre near you - Groundhog Day - same boring do-nothing crap so enjoy your money's worth. LMFAO.

On 21/08/2021 at 7:34 AM, dougiestyle4u said:

I don't think RLC can maintain this charade for very much longer. Top to bottom (owners, managers and tenants) has to change soon. Can't understand subscribers justifying the handing over money for a crappy product and piss poor service. Most subscribers are so hooked on RLC that if they cancel or don't renew they are scared that they might miss something. Well, months and perhaps years later they are still waiting for that ultimate orgy/gangbang, real lesbian sex, finger painting, body massages, pissing in the bathtub, candles placed around the tub for a romantic lesbian prelude, police visit or other wild activities. Coming to a theatre near you - Groundhog Day - same boring do-nothing crap so enjoy your money's worth. LMFAO.

Hanging by a thread no matter what some say otherwise. Only the "Something might change" are only ones left subscribing. And by the look of it, even they are questioning why they are still bothering. 

Site is a joke and on it's ass. What is your "Queen" going to do "if/when" Malia finally wakes up lol. Very doubtful she has other "friends" stupid enough to make fools of themselves. 🤣

If RLC starts promoting a great price deal on packages BE VERY WARY. If folks remember - LifeUnderCams, VOYEUR-VILLA and I suspect Spygasm did this right before they shut'er down for good without notice. Owners grab quick money from you and then you are shit out of luck. VoyeurLife might have taken some pre-subscribers money without even starting up. Everyone knows that RLC is struggling and more than likely losing subscribers faster than new suckers sign up. So, if RLC starts a promotion of cheap deals then the writing is on the wall. Just a heads up or a warning to those considering to be a new paid subscriber or unsure about renewing their subscription. If in doubt - wait it out.

On 16/08/2021 at 10:28 AM, Scorpio 2.2 said:

Another Camlooker and exaggerator. All put on for the cameras. But if that's some people's thing. Fill your boots lol. Don't expect everyone to enjoy it or want it. 🤣💩

Being obvious and playing for the cameras looks to be the way it is now. VHtv especially has got worse that way.