RLC

Tom Collins

On 8/24/2021 at 4:36 PM, dougiestyle4u said:

If RLC starts promoting a great price deal on packages BE VERY WARY. If folks remember - LifeUnderCams, VOYEUR-VILLA and I suspect Spygasm did this right before they shut'er down for good without notice. Owners grab quick money from you and then you are shit out of luck. VoyeurLife might have taken some pre-subscribers money without even starting up. Everyone knows that RLC is struggling and more than likely losing subscribers faster than new suckers sign up. So, if RLC starts a promotion of cheap deals then the writing is on the wall. Just a heads up or a warning to those considering to be a new paid subscriber or unsure about renewing their subscription. If in doubt - wait it out.

People people people, "Once again, we...that means all of us, can bitch and bitch about RLC for another 3yrs, threatening to leave, whine and cry, go after each other, put each other down and so on, but you and I know that know one is going or leave this site unless you really want too."  You want changes?.."stop spending your money on the site, you don't like what they are doing with the site stop spending your money on it, stop saying what your going to do and do it..."other then that RLC doesn't give a dam once they got your money."  Most of you like myself aren't going anywhere anyway!!! LOL8)

Create an account to see this content!

1 hour ago, Zander said:

Just had a look. And even with blurred Previews and Replays, you can tell fine well it has become a joke. The tenants and owner(s) need to go. 

as of today - the trend or nosedive doesn't lie. The lower the number the better because you are looked at more often than other internet sites. The higher the number means less people looking at your site. RLC has gone from #2,751 to #4,214 in 90 days and continues the downward trajectory. Originally, many years ago, RLC was around #1,000 so they suck shit now. Soon VHTV will be the #1 voyeur cam site (currently around #5,700).

Create an account to see this content!

RLC has been losing steam ever since they shut down those 16 Russian Apartments.

If one can recall when those 16 Russian Apartments were up and running the downfall never began until they shut all the free cams off from further access, than about 3 weeks after the free cams got locked the Russian Apartments were closed down.

Now RLC is doing the same thing with the Barcelona and Czech Republic Apartments. First sporadic free cams off and on and now free cams are completely closed off.  The girls that have recently departed Barcelona no new girls have been brought in to fill the void for the ones that went home. 

Maybe a Trend coming on.  

I missed this probably , but why did they shut down the Russian cams ? Worst decision ever if you ask me. A lot of THOSE where voyeurcams in their purest forms. Not the staged vacation cams but real couples that also bring something more to the game than drinking , partying , walking around naked and …. Phones … 
The word was because of Russian regulations but VHTV looks like it is all Russian. 
There is no way I am taking ( another ) sub with RLC know. And I cannot see new subs incoming if you cannot see what you are subscribing for. 

1 hour ago, Blast said:

I missed this probably , but why did they shut down the Russian cams ? Worst decision ever if you ask me. A lot of THOSE where voyeurcams in their purest forms. Not the staged vacation cams but real couples that also bring something more to the game than drinking , partying , walking around naked and …. Phones … 
The word was because of Russian regulations but VHTV looks like it is all Russian. 
There is no way I am taking ( another ) sub with RLC know. And I cannot see new subs incoming if you cannot see what you are subscribing for. 

Not sure the reason and probably wasn't much they could do to stop it happening. Still had plenty time since then to improve and try and build the site back up again. Just pure laziness if you ask me. The returnees are perfect example of that. 

2 hours ago, Blast said:

37 minutes ago, Scorpio 2.2 said:

Not sure the reason and probably wasn't much they could do to stop it happening. Still had plenty time since then to improve and try and build the site back up again. Just pure laziness if you ask me. The returnees are perfect example of that. 

Around the same time two other voyeur cam sites shut down completely - Spygasm and LifeUnderCam. The talk was that Putin clamped down on RLC but why has VHTV allowed to keep running. Something going on with RLC but they can't be maintaining their strong subscriber base now.