VHTV General Chat Part #3

Changes have been made to the structure of the VHTV Boards.

Instead of having an Online Apts., Offline Apts. and Archived Apts. Boards,  we now have just Apts. showing the Total of Apts. and Archived Apts.  The only time an Apartment will be moved is if it is deemed finished with the VHTV Project and will be placed in the proper Year in the Archived Apts. Board.

It's just getting much to keep moving the Online to Offline then back to Online, so might as well just leave them in one spot until it's necessary to move them.

The entertainment doesn't seem to stop in most of the apartments on the VHTV site.  I have read that some have threaten to live the site...."but we know that's a lie"...lol...as long as there's pussy and cum flying all over the site, most members are going to stay....even for those apartments that aren't up to standards...."its already in their blood, they are like the rest of us...."addicted." LOL8)

Create an account to see this content!

• 4 weeks later...

For the members and the members that doesn't want other members to know that they are part of the VHTV sgao, things are all freaky and has become even more freaky. LOL    I really don't think that there nothing missing on VHTV now except an "animal" show with humans and I am going to take a guess..."that's now far off either." LOL   Bondage seems to be more and more of a thing on the VHTV show lately along with all of the other freaky shows!! LOL8)

• 2 weeks later...

VHTV has begone to bring in more and more apartments lately, "girls of all shapes and sizes, and these girls are doing what ever to keep the eyes of members coming back for more."  How can one be bored of seeing all that's being giving, "hell even the boring apartments that are viewed are surly making money...."they are still around aren't they?" LOL8)

• 2 weeks later...

Its understandable that some of the apartments members seems to have the look on their faces about whats going on in parts of their country, while others seems to still have the more exciting energy to continue to party and give us entertainment when ever they can.  I myself wonders if either of the sites well one day pull the plug with out giving us members warning.  Until then I guess we have to enjoy what we have for now.8)

10 hours ago, RUBBERMAN said:

What can I say "VHTV is still pumping Iron and lots of ass on their site."  With only one open and view-able pregnancy to report "Kira" things seems to be going good for now.8)

There are only 3 ways for Kira to be pregnant.

1. Some dude got lucky and deposited some seed.

2. Visited the Russian Sperm Bank for a frozen specimen.

3. Someone cum in her shoes and flies done the rest.   😁

15 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

There are only 3 ways for Kira to be pregnant.

1. Some dude got lucky and deposited some seed.

2. Visited the Russian Sperm Bank for a frozen specimen.

3. Someone cum in her shoes and flies done the rest.   😁

Maybe this happened. 😂

Nothing seems to be really slowing down in most of the VHTV apartments, "I do see more friends of some of those apartments visiting and more parties taking place too, and lets not for get the freaky sex, if your bored!!..its probably because you want to be." LOL8)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Another month has passed, "and now that RLC has started allowing their working people to bring in just a few outside boyfriends and maybe one extra girl to help out, VHTV is still bring in new apartments with new personnel and lots of wild sex."  I try to view both channels but I tend to lean over to the VHTV channel knowing that there may by way less scripted doings. LOL8)

• 2 weeks later...

Despite RLC and their constantly rotating stage actors and actress who seem to do nothing but go from apartment to apartment entertaining us with there eats and what have become boring parties and near miss and waiting game sex shows, VHTV is still ahead of the game in my book.  But I would also guess that if RLC was to change things for the good of their rating "some of the Chat Room would probably be lost too especially not knowing a dam thing about any body new."  VHTV keep up the good work!!LOL8)