VHTV General Chat Part #3

1 hour ago, Plank said:

There seems to be a lot of packing of boxes going on at Sofia & Elon's, & Kira's place. 🤔

Sofia & Elon are relocating but might take awhile before they find a suitable place. The girls want a house but all depends on price and location or if only a good apartment is all they can find. This according to Sofia on VHTV forum. I guess Kira will be gone for good but not 100% sure. Nina & Kira are supposedly already slowly packing for relocation in November.

On 10/12/2021 at 11:52 PM, dougiestyle4u said:

Sofia & Elon are relocating but might take awhile before they find a suitable place. The girls want a house but all depends on price and location or if only a good apartment is all they can find. This according to Sofia on VHTV forum. I guess Kira will be gone for good but not 100% sure. Nina & Kira are supposedly already slowly packing for relocation in November.

Maybe someone well pull some strings and give them an apartment back at the RLC site, surly RLC can use all and anything they can get now!! LOL8)

From the looks and write up's "RLC may still be having their problems keeping most of their members happy and entertained, while VHTV are still bringing in more apartments and making sure some but not all are doing what they signed up for."  I do believe one day RLC well make a come back......"one day."LOL8)

Create an account to see this content!

It really strange to see the dynamic in most of the apartments. 
for some reason it looks like it is completely normal when visitors come , the male or female get out of the room to get some drinks , undress in the kitchen , and return to the visitors buttnaked , with a half boner or females return with a dildo in their hand , rejoin the conversation and everybody acts like they don’t notice it or if it is the most normal thing. 
I tried it last weekend with some friends that came over , went to the bathroom to pee and thought well , let’s try that , so I smacked “him” on the head and half awake , half asleep I returned with my penis partially erect and drinks in both my hands. Long story short … it look like “we” in the western country’s are not yet ready for such a direct , non verbal, way of communicating , judging by the open mouth of the female and wide open eyes of the male. Therefore I skipped the part where I wanted to mount my wife in front of them while discussing the increased prices of the groceries. 
yesterday there was a “party” , sorry forgot what apartment , but there were 2 tennants and 2 male friends. Naked with a paper leaf in front of their genitals. Shortly after some “games” the couple decided to go for it and started fucking , with the friends still in the same room … eating an apple , looking around with an expression of : “ok … what am I going to do now after I finish my Apple” staring across the room , not looking at the couple at all , like if they were not there. Well , if I was there I made sure I was in a good position to see the good stuff , give some directions , adjust the lighting , serve some cold beverages and snacks en keep the camera ready LOL 

12 hours ago, Blast said:

,sorry forgot what apartment , but there were 2 tennants and 2 male friends. Naked with a paper leaf in front of their genitals.

That was Isabelle & Bono, they do like to entertain us with their wild & wacky parties. 🙄

5 hours ago, RUBBERMAN said:

Looks like VHTV is still pouring in more apartments and "almost" non-stop entertainment.  What can I say, "but its worth my money." LOL8)

I tend to disagree. To me, quantity of apartments does not necessarily mean quality. Most apartments are quite similar. Personally I am disappointed at the direction that VHTV is taking and not much excites me. I haven't posted any pics lately because nothing is worth my time and effort. Even the VHTV Forum is a "boring read".

17 hours ago, Scorpio 2.2 said:

VHTV has been quantity over quality for some time now. Could have 100 apartments and if only 20 are worthwhile or give you something you enjoy. Means shit. A bit like the Barca show girls. You've seen one staged routine, you've seen them all. 

But whatever floats your boat. 🤣