The Chat Room!! #2

5 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

I give up trying to follow the chat discussions. No point. I will stick with the "real life" offered by RLC - 🤮👎 💩

Both are just as full of shit as the other. "Chat discussions". Well, that's questionable. But what do us losers know. 🤣

200.gif

• 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Danny said:

Only in their messed up heads. Both here and CamCaps are the same. Weird and OTT stalkers left. 

B.T.R would never have let it get to the pathetic mess it is. 

Totally agree with you. The VHTV Forum is even worse than camcaps and xcamfan. BTR was strict but fair and frowned on discussing tenants personal stuff away from RLC. These chat members are not true voyeurs but for the lack of a better word they are STALKERS.

On 10/13/2023 at 5:30 PM, Rhodie said:

Chat is probably at it's worst since I joined many years ago.  I din't understand why chatters feel the need to belittle everyone? Insecurity? Jealousy?  Fucking losers.

It is nice that you see this from you since some of us long-time members have been saying this for years. The Chat Room will not get fixed by Admin so that is exactly why I tried to implement another Chat Room in the forums topic titled - NEW - FORUM CHAT ROOM - DISCUSS ANYTHING YOU LIKE.

@Rhodie, your last comment in the above topic seemed to think that we didn't like RLC and the tenants. Well mostly true but we were not ignorant or stalking the tenants, just giving positive and negative comments in the Chat Room. These current chatters caused us to leave the Chat Room and not associate with their bad behavior. My only way around the poor Chat Room was by creating the NEW FORUM CHAT ROOM which included the option of putting chatters on your ignore list which could greatly clean up the behavior in the forum (can't do that in the current Chat Room).

I suggest you reread this topic and notice that a new Chat Room is sorely needed to better converse with others about RLC and anything else. Most, if not all, past and current members don't like how the current Chat Room's disgusting behavior is and not comfortable participating in a new improved Chat Room (not willing to give it a slow measured trial to see how much better the talk can be). So we leave the stalkers, name callers and negative chatters be. It is a shame and if you notice only 5 to maybe up to 10 possible chatters every day and only for a few hours a day. The old past Chat Room had 20 to maybe more than 40 chatters a day and many times 24/7. Can't beat the chatters/stalkers but there is a way to beat the current Chat Room with a new and improved Chat Room. Don't know why no one wants to start participating again? Lord knows, over the years I have tried many times to help xcamfan increase member participation but nothing. In the past, the Chat Room use to be the Heart (💓) and main attraction of RLCF, Discussed and xcamfan.

7 hours ago, Danny said:

The demise of the proper and actual enjoyable chat room clearly a major factor of how the forum itself has become. Getting involved with these idiots not worth the hassle. 

Happy to hear your similar feelings about the Chat Room. Not many members participating in the Chat Room or the forums but the Admin doesn't feel it necessary to make major good improvements to this site. Oh well. I participate more on camcaps (sister site to xcamfan) but those members can be ignorant just as bad. They use the forum topics to chat (they don't use their Chat Room) but it does work well and why I tried to simulate with my NEW - FORUM CHAT ROOM - DISCUSS ANYTHING YOU.

On 10/17/2023 at 7:05 AM, dougiestyle4u said:

your last comment in the above topic seemed to think that we didn't like RLC and the tenants.

This wasn't aimed at you. I don't recall the last time I saw you on chat. It was a long time ago or not a time I was on. I don't get much time to watch RLC and the replay thumbs are mostly all sexual, which, I don't mind, but, they get boring. I like chat because they often post clips of funny things that I missed., LiaLia and her coffee blowing up. Rachel fighting a moth! Chat has it's positives but way too many negatives. If the participants do something sexual, they are called sluts, and worse. If they do nothing sexual, they want them kicked out?  The men are treated even worse. Not all chatters are bad, but, those who are deter others from joining in. I don't see how a second chatroom will be any different? What chat needs is moderators who can block the weirdos and those posting inappropriate comments. I may be wrong but it seems like StnCld316 is the only one battling to keep this site alive. He can't do it on his own!

45 minutes ago, Rhodie said:

This wasn't aimed at you. I don't recall the last time I saw you on chat. It was a long time ago or not a time I was on. I don't get much time to watch RLC and the replay thumbs are mostly all sexual, which, I don't mind, but, they get boring. I like chat because they often post clips of funny things that I missed., LiaLia and her coffee blowing up. Rachel fighting a moth! Chat has it's positives but way too many negatives. If the participants do something sexual, they are called sluts, and worse. If they do nothing sexual, they want them kicked out?  The men are treated even worse. Not all chatters are bad, but, those who are deter others from joining in. I don't see how a second chatroom will be any different? What chat needs is moderators who can block the weirdos and those posting inappropriate comments. I may be wrong but it seems like StnCld316 is the only one battling to keep this site alive. He can't do it on his own!

Not many participants ( chatters or forum posters) to warrant any more mods. Chat Room decorum has been the same for years now so obviously nothing will change. No bites for a second Chat Room so xcamfan will remain stagnant and I accept that. I just visit this site now. RLC, VHTV and camarads are all stale and not worth following on a daily basis - only to peek in once in a while. Even camcaps and the VHTV Forum are troubling to follow. 

On 10/18/2023 at 1:29 AM, dougiestyle4u said:

Happy to hear your similar feelings about the Chat Room. Not many members participating in the Chat Room or the forums but the Admin doesn't feel it necessary to make major good improvements to this site. Oh well. I participate more on camcaps (sister site to xcamfan) but those members can be ignorant just as bad. They use the forum topics to chat (they don't use their Chat Room) but it does work well and why I tried to simulate with my NEW - FORUM CHAT ROOM - DISCUSS ANYTHING YOU.

CamCaps is worse than here. Personally don't like that way of doing it, but was worth trying. Chat room format better. But ruined by more weirdos.