The Chat Room!! #2

LOL! It looks like nothing absolutely did not change regarding the chat after this whole time that I have not been here.  😆 The same GARBAGE ( Yes, I am implying precisely what you may be thinking) is being talked about. 

The problem is that I am not here...and won't be. I made the chat room interesting. Right? Yup YUP YUP! Someone needs to keep these buttheads in check. LOL! 

I also have to say these storylines some of these chatters come up with are fascinating. Wow! you really really know the personal thoughts of these apartment dwellers and know precisely what is going on with their personal life in and outside of the apartments. You guys should write stories cuz your imaginations have gone wild! LOL! 

Oh and for the bullies in chat, chill the fuck out. I know you have a small weenie, but it doesn't mean you could be a dick in the chat room or in the forums. People are really actually laughing at you.

Peace out! 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/17/2023 at 9:44 PM, Alittle said:

LOL! It looks like nothing absolutely did not change regarding the chat after this whole time that I have not been here.  😆 The same GARBAGE ( Yes, I am implying precisely what you may be thinking) is being talked about. 

The problem is that I am not here...and won't be. I made the chat room interesting. Right? Yup YUP YUP! Someone needs to keep these buttheads in check. LOL! 

I also have to say these storylines some of these chatters come up with are fascinating. Wow! you really really know the personal thoughts of these apartment dwellers and know precisely what is going on with their personal life in and outside of the apartments. You guys should write stories cuz your imaginations have gone wild! LOL! 

Oh and for the bullies in chat, chill the fuck out. I know you have a small weenie, but it doesn't mean you could be a dick in the chat room or in the forums. People are really actually laughing at you.

Peace out! 

It just goes to show how important you were to the chat; all those barbs darting back and forth. Some of us actually miss you.

Can't take it. I have to say this. If RLC replaced all the tenants with blowup dolls you would still have members subscribing to RLC and the chat talk would be the same shit day after day. No difference.

Here's some cuties that the members would grovel over or complain about.

15607.jpg  two inflatable dolls - blow up doll stock pictures, royalty-free photos & images

96469.jpg   pregnant blowup doll. - blow up doll stock pictures, royalty-free photos & images

man running, pushing inflatable sex doll in shopping cart - blow up doll stock illustrations  mature man standing on a doorstep with his arm around a blow-up doll - blow up doll stock pictures, royalty-free photos & images