The Chat Room!! #2

Dare I say it? I miss Dutchy. As much as I disagreed with him, he was wise to the ways of RLC.  I'm happy to see some of the old timers like Vampire and his good humour, (yes Yanks, humour has a U in it) are still persevering. Chat has become very negative. Too many rant about who they want gone! While those are entitled to their opinion, they sound like stuck records. As a long time subscriber, let me give those complainers the fruit of my knowledge: RLC don't give a shit, especially when your list of people you want gone is basically everyone. RLC ebbs and flows, get used to it. You may want to see some gone, keep in mind, others don't. Voice you opinion but don't go on and on like a scratched cd!

Rhodie, I'm giving 2 Thumbs up to what you are saying here. Agree completely with you. Only been active on here since March but have been a RLC member since 9-2016. Have been following chat for the same amount of time and always enjoyed getting filled in on what I missed while at work during the day with what the old timers had to say. The likes of Dutchy, Vamp (TG He is still around}, Hillbilly, Oldgit (Here on occasion) and Harry. There are others but don't recall their names. Some of which like you said, got tired of the NEGATIVE B/S towards contestants in project, as well they themselves. Some are still members and pop in while wearing the Cloak Of Invisibility.

More GOOD members have gone because of certain members mentioned. Sick of obsessive, borderline staking. Is tracking them down, trying to find out where they live really part of this!.

And you can bet giving out "personal" information on the tenants in the chat/forum is still forbidden. That still the case @StnCld316

15 hours ago, Scorpio 2.2 said:

More GOOD members have gone because of certain members mentioned. Sick of obsessive, borderline staking. Is tracking them down, trying to find out where they live really part of this!.

And you can bet giving out "personal" information on the tenants in the chat/forum is still forbidden. That still the case @StnCld316

There should be no personal information given out regardless of whether it's about the Tenants or any member of xCamFan Forum.  

There is a Report Feature on everything so if someone see's something that is not right then report the post or entry where the conflict might be and we'll look into it from there and take any appropriate action if necessary.

11 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

There should be no personal information given out regardless of whether it's about the Tenants or any member of xCamFan Forum.  

There is a Report Feature on everything so if someone see's something that is not right then report the post or entry where the conflict might be and we'll look into it from there and take any appropriate action if necessary.

Didn't think it had changed. Posting of the apartments and the whereabouts should also be addressed in the Chat Room. Not sure a few know about, or don't really care. Pretty common sense I would have thought. Especially with how many weirdos this sort of thing attracts.