The Chat Room!! #2

And you still have those who assume they know every thing about those girls in those apartment or just make up shit just to be talking and don't really know what the hell they are talking about or just don't want you or anyone else saying any thing negative due to the fact that they probably don't have a dam thing else in life to do but to view these girls daily life and always end of looking and sounding like an ass!!!  "lets face it, the Chat Room is only allowing the old in there these days."LOL

After making a comment in the Chat Room one day I was told that "nothing good comes out of talking down towards any of the apartments"....lol..."dam I really didn't know that the apartments was part of any church...or was that many members so fucked up in the head over those girls..."talk about being obsessive over a piece of ass that you well never get or taste..lol  dam life at home must be a real bitch huh???" LOL8)

Create an account to see this content!

As I had said many times before, the old chat room use to be quite the social site with many members across the world. Roughly 20% comments were about RLC while 80% comments were anything other than RLC. Over the last few years the chat is mainly 95% RLC and 5% other stuff. RLC is basically crap and not worth chatting about. What exciting stuff has happened in the Barca apartments and other apartments over the last few years? Anything memorable? I probably jerked off more than all the tenants and returnees put together that have masturbated or had sex over the last few years. Oooops, did I say that out loud? - lol. Even Masha outperforms all the tenants put together. What I am saying is that RLC has brutal tenants and RLC offers shit. Chatters can talk all they want about RLC and every tenant/guest that  graces the site but what good have they done for you as a paid subscriber? Wishful thinking is just that and costs you money.

The infighting amongst chatters lately actually gives me a voyeur thrill just by reading the snide name calling remarks. They can't blame us - lol. Why not kick RLC to the curb or at least give them the silent treatment to show your displeasure. Too many RLC subscribers threaten to quit but never do. What are you waiting for, better times - 🤣🤣.

I think it has finally come to this point. With the added new GP7 or whatever you call it and the extra cast of characters now with RLC I can't make heads or tails of the chat in the chat room. So much useless talk about useless participants. Even scrolling past comments is now a total waste of time. The only tenant that doesn't appear to have her panties in a knot is the lovely cock teaser Leora. Fuck the rest - too much drama and bullshit going on within and outside the RLC cams. If Paul indeed shows up you might see Leora having some different sex besides only masturbation. Major tease watching Leora suck Paul's dick and swallowing his cum load. Always nice watching her lick her own pussy juices off her fingers when she masturbates to orgasm. To me, the only thing that really matters at RLC is luscious Leora. The chat room has totally lost it's marbles and reading the chatters asking the who, what, why, where, when questions. Thankfully RLC offers the replay availability so that the chat members can help each other so they can look back at  the juicy "nothing" video clips. Even watching a snail move or paint dry is a more happening sight than RLC (with the exception of the gorgeous Leora). It is very apparent that the chat room consists of very like minded members 🤣 which is not particularly good 🤣.

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Chat Room currently shooting a blank screen. Last comment over 1 day old. No comment here by anyone so I guess all is good and members are speechless regarding the RLC Barca dames. I tried posting a comment but doesn't work. Perhaps Babble is not so Babblecious.

18 minutes ago, RUBBERMAN said:

Oh boy!! "the Chat Room down another day....shooting nothing but blanks..surly like a few that uses it." LOL

Lets hope it returns soon before before we start getting a few suicides!!! LOL8)

Create an account to see this content!

The crazy ones will be pulling their hair out (what they have left). Going online to get extra meds for this stressful time. 🤣

• 2 weeks later...